yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes
2-4-6-0-1
0% 0 votes

Ask Gameboy how old he is Lulz

Re: Have you ever stolen a loaf of bread

No, you can't very well stuff a loaf of bread down the front of your pants, dumbass.

No but my husband and I will routinely give a homeless person a few bucks to get themselves a hot meal, or we'll buy them some food.

My mom once bought this starving woman and her three kids a buggy full of grocery. She was on her way into the store to shop after work, and overheard the woman crying on the phone to the food stamp office.

For whatever reason she couldn't get her stamps that day, and her kids hadn't eaten in two days. So my mom went in, filled the basket with grocery, then walked out and handed it over to her. She hugged my mom and cried while thanking her for the grocery. I was never so proud of my mother as I was that day.

Pay it forward….

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Blog | part Fork heritage | 1/m | 4" | Forkida + Spoon Orleans

The woman my mom helped was literally dirt poor. There was no Mercedes around the corner, unless that's your nickname for the public transportation system. This was back in the day before everyone became so jaded and people actually helped one another.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

What a lovely story. I wish people nowadays could do something like that without worrying about getting scammed.

Ask Gameboy how old he is Lulz

I wish people nowadays could do something like that without worrying about getting scammed.

I agree. Unfortunately, it's just a sign of the times that we live in.

Did she tell the homeless person that he/she probably doesn't wash their ass, before or after giving them a couple of bucks for a meal?

Mind you, chickaboom and I are not the same person as much as she really wants others to believe. No two black people are alike. We're all like snowflakes.

I was going to Safeway after work and this skinny woman I had seen at work asked me to buy her some milk, and bread. I got her some cereal too

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

WOW, I kid you not. The store we went to that day was indeed a Safeway!

They were popular in the 80's.

I worked till 11:00 and they were still open and on my way home ~ handy

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

👍👍👍

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

You're good people.

U.S. woman funding ISIS with bitcoin gets 13 years in prison. "Too bad she was caught." said Lara "Fury" Croft.

Ask my dad…

Blog | part Dutch heritage | 33/f | 5'3" | Florida + New Orleans

No but I did find a pack of brand new sealed wieners out in the parking lot of a grocery store and I fed them to my starving gut and I ain’t never looked back or regretted it.

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

No but I did shove a package of turkey wieners up my ass that I found in the parking lot.