Fashion : Torn underwear

Torn underwear

Keep or throw away?

Re: Torn underwear

Keep for dusting.

👍

Very frugal idea! I wonder if it's in any of those "household hints" books.

I was kidding.

A friend of mine went to clean homes and the woman who hired her told her that old panties worked great to clean toilets.

Second question: Have you ever returned "used" underwear to a store (if it's new and you only wore it once or twice)?

Of course! Who hasn't?

I wouldn't feel right doing that, but I only wore them once and it's not my fault they're torn.

Well I would hope unless the package was still sealed, they wouldn't accept returns? Of course you're pulling my leg though.

These aren't the kind that come in a package (except when you have them delivered).

I'm serious, though! A thread from the fabric was coming out, like unraveling, and part of the waistband is separated from the rest of the fabric. I've never had this problem before, so this pair is obviously a dud. I might try cutting it so the rest of the waistband stays intact, and maybe they'll still be wearable.

Oh right, in that case I would try returning them.

I see you've lost your eyes!

I guess my avatar is naked now!

I'd feel weird returning underwear I've worn. Although it's not like this pair can be resold. I still don't know if I'll bother returning it, though. At least I got it on sale.

I wonder if anyone here wears underwear that's full of holes.

Better question is how did u get it that way? Fcking whore

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

Torn underwear can be sexy.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

My balls are so heavy that my underwear can't contain them. Two rips in the underside of them where the titanic testicles force their way through.

Thanks for listening.

Throw away.

50 YEARS AGO ONE MOVIE CHANGED ALL MOVIES FOREVER

tear it more at the asscrack region. some perverts like ur next date like such kinks.

Burn them!

I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.

Are they soiled? I know someone that might like to wear them for the hardcore s&m scene.

@Platonic_Caveman

Where is the fearsome old warrior!