Fashion : New coat

New coat

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Re: New coat

I've seen a lot of women wearing coats like that. Did you receive it yet? Gonna model it for us? Pretty please?

Haven't gotten it yet :)

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

looks warm

That's what I was going for

Pink will make u look like a queer btw

Im kidding x

I don't mind

Yeah I heard u like orange is the new black

does it still have the new coat smell?

Smells like a clowns ass in here!

I'll let you know

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Why, thank you

Post deleted

I do, sir ~ hope you do as well

Post deleted

Enjoy, my friend

You're supposed to reply like this:

Hehehe! I should have!

You must be very wealthy.

Not in the least ~ I buy things on clearance

I'm wearing old curtains that I converted into a pant suit.

👍

Talented

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Do you consider yourself an old-fashioned Hollywood star?

Yes, I do actually!

You must be very glamorous!

That's what I was thinking. Opportunity missed.

It's never too late for a re-do!

I like it👍 It’s been so cold lately

Ask Gameboy how old he is Lulz

Thank you ~ yes, it's mostly been soggy here

I love the color! It's a favorite of mine!

Blog | mostly Irish & Chinese | 33/f | 5'3" | Florida + New Orleans

Thank you! I love pink too

coral pink like the beach or on an island

I like coral a lot

Yea, it is probably popular in Fort Lauderdale. Miami has a lot of greenish blue it feels.

Nice, but what happened to the model's head?

She lost it

Movie Man posts here while wearing this same Coat. Crosses his legs and everything.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.