Food and Drink : Any Daily Alcoholic Drinkers?

Any Daily Alcoholic Drinkers?

I drank a few beer years ago, hated the taste, got headaches, had awful sleep, insides burning, but I'm wondering why you all drink? I'm thinking of starting up, maybe this summer. I'd basically drink until I was totally relaxed and then stop. I wonder if I keep sticking with it, if the negative effects go away.

I don't care about health problems, because this would fix my current problem. I just want to dull my senses, and have a "dont give a fuck attitude" about anything. I don't have a driver's license, so its not like I'll be going anywhere.

And if you know you're stuff, what kind of alcohol? Beer made me pee so much, but I think something stronger, drinking less quantities of it won't be a problem. But the KIND of buzz is most important. I don't need wild man's tequila, but I'll be home, drinking alone, not interacting with anyone. Something to make me forget life.

Re: Any Daily Alcoholic Drinkers?

I enjoy 6 or 7 pints of special brew in the afternoon, what of it?

Strong IPA’s or stouts will do the trick for you and you won’t have to drink a lot and pee all the time.

Or you could just get some rum or vodka.

That’s always a fun time!

I'm an alcoholic and I do NOT recommend it. You feel like shit all the time.

EDIT: If you wonder why I still continue to do it, it's because I can't stand the sheer, mind numbing boredom of being sober. Being sober is too damn boring and I just can't stand it.

I hear that

One can of cider every night. When I go out I occasionally go crazy and have two or three drinks.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8424687@N08/

I had 7 pints of Bud Light earlier at the bar tonight. Calmed me down. I dont feel like choking you anymore. 🤹‍♀️

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

You felt like choking me? Good heavens above.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8424687@N08/

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

ive tried that (and so many other forms), it just brings on paranoia, so i quit pot altogether

Post deleted

I've tried all that shit, indica, specifically asking for certain strains from the budtender.

Post deleted

Maybe I should just take one puff.

Post deleted

Post deleted

I will try that, thanks

I eat beer brats.