The Walking Dead : Post your favorite/favourite TWD board memory

Post your favorite/favourite TWD board memory

Go

Just another Nimda sock 🇮🇱. Shalom!

Re: Post your favorite/favourite TWD board memory

So many…

But Dreads thread where your username is from, was pretty amazing.

Also the Helen and Mundt meltdown thread was epic. When Klam revealed she's was Klam back in the day was pretty crazy.

I dont have a sig, YOU have a sig.

Do you remember when Klam trolled Doodle into an e-marriage with her sock Charming Cannibal? Klam is totally nuts, but she’s quite hilarious.

Yes I can hear you, Clem Fandango!

Thank you.

Gott in Himmel!

Told you.

You have kids? Congrats!

The Executioner

I have a daughter <3

Klam? For reals?

If this is Klam.. what's today?

The Executioner

Monday

Hmm

The Executioner

That's Klam.

Klam has a very distinctive prose style….

I think Favreau is really Klam. I was thinking it might be her after I read a post weeks ago, where Favreau was telling another poster some things about Klam (to explain why Klam wasn't someone in a picture that was going around).

But no, I just needed to pretend I have kids so I could attempt to win a non-argument with Corwin.

Hi Klam!

I knew you didn't have one that's why I posted it LOL.

The Executioner

This statement could be shown to people to explain the vibe here.

KLAAAMMM

Klam i missed u and lov u if that wasnt made clear haha

yeah that was crazy, although i missed most of it, i dont think was here all that much when it happened.

My second invasion of TWD when everyone hated me and I got everyone to click my ip grabber, posting where everyone was really from while mange & bentley cried foul like deranged old women, then we all did massive amounts of coke and became friends and laughed like bastards at bongos misery instead.

that was pretty epic, not gonna lie.

haha! remember that dumb kid Lameo who was following me around and got all enraged about how I betrayed him to make faggot friends with the twd posters? Greatest shit ever!

LOL. Lameo! Forgot about that. What ever happened to him??

He took your advice and killed himself.

LOL wasn’t lameo also that retarded autismo warmanden who stalked posters on here 24/7 and made Asian Brad’s enemy ‘the batmaan’? Maybe I’m misremembering.

Ps - i remember at one point every single post Halo Sniper Kid made would get instantly nuked, often followed by pm’s from various random Chinese socks laughing at him.

God, what a place this was.

Yes I can hear you, Clem Fandango!

Yes, that was one of the names he was using during the invasion, and he always denied that he was Lameo. At the end of IMDb he confessed it was him along with all the shady shit he did as that Timmy account or whatever, though no confession was ever needed to me as I was telling people it was him from day one.

Swinging from that rope around his neck until he was dead was the best decision that faggot ever made.

Swinging from that rope around his neck until he was dead was the best decision that faggot ever made.

Wow that was awful of you to say about someone commit suicide. Why can't psychopaths like yourself committed suicide rather than prolong everyone else to do it?

I’m so proud… I’ll shed a tear of joy for his passing

When a certain board member threatened to sue me for adding the nickname "Lardboy" to his IMDB actor page.

that's pure gold

Too many great ones to select one. But the reign of JMH as a whole was unforgettable. I heard he even reached out to international authorities to get at Pete, who was in Sweden at the time, if I remember rightly.

there's many… there was one time there was an autist named torch. he tried going incongnito under some french stupid faggot name and posted on a few other boards to be inconspicuous. he posted with the same style under the sock account and he tried trolling but i outed him cause he posted like this !! Haha !!

He ended up melting down HARD and deleting. he went under mysterysciencetheater as well. what a faggot.

Whoa, I just mentioned that earlier in another thread! His sock's name was "madamamazon." I think it was Viraemia (formerly SGKF) who posted the screenshots showing he posted in his own "voice" with his sock.

SGKF was savage.

Mysterysciencetheater was schoolgirlknifefight?!

No, SGKF was Viraemia. Torch was Mysterysciencetheatre.

I don't know why that didn't make sense the first time. I need to improve my reading comprehension lol

I probably could've worded it better.

Lol no you're fine. The names and such get confusing!

I think it was the "who posted the screenshots showing he posted in his own voice" part that was confusing; I should've said "Torch" instead of "he."

When I read it again it made total sense though

It's a miracle people understand half of what I'm saying.

I actually learned how to spell 'finale' because of this board. I was spelling it wrong and someone was like 'i can't let you go on like this'

At least you took responsibility and didn't blame your phone's spell check for the error.

When I got my first Starbucks gift card

JK.

Whenever we did something silly, like posting pics of allamallard with board relevant references.

When yermom got banned and the whole board posted the oh captain my captain threads

Liveblogging weird movies with strange people.

Bumping that one lady's thread with "stay a while" and "come. Check it out" even though none of us went to her site

You are like: That time we baked cookies. That time we stayed up late and told scary stories. That time we all hugged and said "Best friends 4ever!"

Everyone else: That time we got that guy addicted to crack. That time we burnt down that orphanage. The time we killed that one guy.

Wholesome Bee

I like the way you put it! I always seem like a really good person when I'm here but it's probably just because the bar is low

Now come on, let's prank call rob and make a fort!