The Walking Dead : Hello

Hello

Re: Hello

lol yeah right.

I dont have a sig, YOU have a sig.

Exactly.

I mean, what is the tensile strength of the wall supports?

Diagrams?

Diagrams!

God i miss those sexy diagrams

Hello. When will you author the sequel to Ballad of the Erection?

I'm cumming.

Hello

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

The conservation of momentum is: the sum of the momentum before impact will equal the sum of momentum after impact.
Don’t put colon after is cocksucker!!!

Asian_Brad_Pitt 💗 Bale Pearce Oldman & Crystal & Nettie & Twizlee & Sophie

BMF?

or … you.

lol, it wasn't me. I thought it could be BMF, because he's a limericks fan (the username in this thread is Love10Limericks), and he also used to repost Shredder's physics post.

But if nobody recently told BMF some TWD posters were here, then what are the odds he would randomly show up now?

Physics is physics, bitch. We know that’s you.

I'm cumming.

You know nothing, Jon Slow. That sock is probably yours. You were always jealous of BMF's fame and fortune, and now you finally have the chance to be him, if only for a moment.

It could be BMF, but i doubt it. Hes been gone for too long and i dont think hed ever return. But Dean found this place by googling my username, so cant be hard to find if he wanted to

What?? Dean said he found this site by Googling MY username! Or maybe he said he searched for both our usernames.

Oh yeah, that's what he said. I found the post: "I was actually trying to see if I could find where any of you went and I Googled Robgoblin and Crystal-Raindrops and this was one of the results."

Dean said he found this place by Googling MY username!

Just kidding, he didn't. I just wanted to be included. ;(

He would've searched for your username too, but you've had so many usernames (even some without the "Ballz" part), he wouldn't know which one to search for.

I found this double TWD board https://filmboards.com/board/12798200/ because I was googling Horatio's username to see if anything interesting came up.

c42d6124039a4ebf5136930f8af70e27

There's a secret message here. I'm pretty sure.

It says in one of the posts that that board is for an episode of Vampire Diaries.

I think Horatio's new name was just random letters and numbers, maybe to make it harder for him to log in (to help himself break his board addiction). I wonder if he felt you Googling him.

Yeah, when you click on the walking dead link there it takes you to imdb's vampire diaries page. I guess it was the name of an episode. I still think it should be the new thimble thimble board!

Lol I hope he feels it! I think you're right about the name. It's the "af" part that makes it look like a secret message to me

It could be BMF, but i doubt it. Hes been gone for too long and i dont think hed ever return.

I was right and you were wrong! Suck on THAT!

im sucking. as hard and fast as i can. there yet?

Go slow, make it last!

Shreddar

Hello, sock.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

ohhh phewww this thread is already 2 weeks old, i was fucking dying over here yo

*kills self*