Fashion : Chapped here’s my hair

Chapped here’s my hair

No wig no extensions no false eye lashes either

Re: Chapped here’s my hair

chapped was onto something with u and shorter hair. thats a good look. dial down/ tone down the mascara. lighter is better.

Is the mascara toned down there

Believe with no make up I’m not good looking one but I’m pretty with it

You could try a light brown, taupe or gray eye liner

5 foot 1, 214 pounds, 54/46/40 4.0 GPA

You're veery patient and kind person
Me? I'm tempted to push it in front of mooving veheecel.

I agree entirely with Chapped. I think not only is black too harsh, but it's way too heavy, especially combined with clumpy mascara.

Try a lighter colour eyeliner, and learn how to apply it (ie: not around the entire eye and not so thick). Lighten things up a bit with the colours Chapped suggested, and I think your photos will probably look nicer.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Okay don't get upset with me for saying this because I'm still your friend…
But you look kind of sick in that photo. I'm a little worried. Let's talk. Send me a pm, okay?

Fucking weirdo!

Stop trying to rape her!

Would you get your crazy ass out of my FACE?!

Blocked

Did your eyes take a shit? There's black shit all around the perimeter.

love that length on you

5 foot 1, 214 pounds, 54/46/40 4.0 GPA

Here's mine.

Those 👂👂!!!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Post deleted

OMG! wrong thread lmao sorry!

Post deleted

Hahahaha, I'm dying here, you must have been like what the FUCK?!

Post deleted

Gross

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

You could have just posted your real photo Nimda, not much difference.

you look just like David Boreanaz.

It might be a good idea to give your hair a rest from processing xx

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Her hair is fried?

Her hair is delicate

You seem to know a lot about hair? Are you a beautician?

I do? No, not a beautician

I agree. It also looks like it was coloured at home and not professionally in a salon.

A considering, just food for thought, I think the shorter hair looks nice on you as well. Maybe consider getting a bob or something to get all the dead and fried ends cut off, and then just grow your hair out to its natural colour, let it get healthy and strong, use hair masks, deep conditioners, and when your hair has all grown back out, if you want another colour, either rely on wigs so you can protect your own hair, or save up and get it coloured professionally in a salon. I know it'll cost a little more, but it will definitely help your hair regain strength and shine.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

My hair gets cut often so it isn't fried, just straggly. I just color the top and sides where the gray is. I don't color the hair in back

Right now I have henna on my hair and I'm going to put some vegan dye on it to deepen the shade

Sorry, I was referencing PART of your comment to you, but the rest of that was directed towards Miley, as I think she's damaging her hair, colouring it at home, and not getting it cut, and agreeing with Chapped's comment that the shorter hair looks nice on Miley.

I'm sorry that I didn't make that clear when I was replying to the post.

You, Nettie, your hair looks perfect just the way it is, the cut, the style, the colour, everything looks great!

Again, my bad that I didn't clarify which part of the post was directed at Miley.

That's fine, Lilith, no worries and thank you

Wigs don't protect your hair, stupid.
They damage your hair.