Documentary : Bio Films….

Re: Bio Films….

Meghan Markle deserves one.

Roman Polanski and Michael Jackson would be interesting.

A whole bunch were made of Michael Jackson already.

Roman Polanski sounds like an interesting subject.
Unless they make it a comedy, I do not recommend casting the guy who played him in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I don't know why, but that guy cracks me up!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Meghan Markle deserves one.

I have no doubt that there is a movie in the works about her and her evil plot against the Royals as I type this post!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Just because I dispprove of what Prince Harry is doing about her situation, doesn't mean that I want to see an exploitative unauthorized biopic about Meghan like you obviously do.

Just because I dispprove of what Prince Harry is doing about her situation, doesn't mean that I want to see an exploitative unauthorized biopic about Meghan like you obviously do.

Whether you or anyone else disapproves of Prince Harry and his wife is obviously of little concern to them. They aren't trying please you or anyone. Certainly not the press, which is where most of us get our information.

Did I say that I want an exploitation film about her?
I don't think so. If you are going to twist my words around, don't respond to me!

Having seen so many of the previously made films about the Royals, I have no doubt that another, especially one about Meghan and her crazy family, will be just another.

I don't make these films…
I just watch them!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Whether you or anyone else disapproves of Prince Harry and his wife is obviously of little concern to them. They aren't trying please you or anyone. Certainly not the press, which is where most of us get our information.

Stupid bitch. I could have said that exact same thing to you when you were being nosey about Mia Farrow and director Roman Polanski, John Cassavettes.

Blocked!

Idiot!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Bye!