0% 0 votes

Jack Berger
0% 0 votes

Aleksandr Petrovsky
0% 0 votes

Re: Which of Carrie's boyfriends was your favorite

Aiden

Me too! He was definitely the nicest of all of them.

Did she ever have one that made her shut up and not think with an inner monologue?

LOL. 🤡🌎

Haha, Juan Kerr, you're not a fan I take it?

I didn't dislike it Talia, I just didn't watch it.

But that narcissistic self exploration as narrative did bother my ears whenever I heard it. Someone with it all moaning about how hard it is takes it toll on even the most patient person.

I'm glad that woodwork guy didn't waste his time on her

LOL. 🤡🌎

I hated Carrie. Materialistic, self absorbed, shallow narcissist.

(This is only based on what I've seen as I've only seen of the show so far)
I haven't seen any episodes with Aleksandr yet, but so far from what i've seen Jack is my fav. I understand why she got pissed at him when he made a joke about if Charlotte dumped her bf for a weird reason, but HE WAS JOKING AND IT WASN'T EVEN REALLY A MEAN JOKE AND CHARLOTTE WASN'T OFFENDED BY IT. On the other hand, Charlotte may have been through so many shitty relationships b4 that to the point where Carrie got defensive and didn't even wanna think about her going through any more difficult breakups. I'm halfway through the season 6-(7?) episodes with Aiden and he pisses me off sometimes. Granted, Carrie pisses me off sometimes too (I still love her tho!!!!), but the episode where he's like "I can take him (Mr Big)" made me cringe so hard. Maybe I need to be filled in more (like maybe Carrie had an affair with Big or something????) but I don't think physically attacking Big is gonna make the problems vanish…if there is gonna be one in coming episodes (I don't want any spoilers!). Big also gets on my nerves a lot, but I feel like he's the right fit for Carrie, which makes me happy that they end up together in the end.

½ Spoon + ½ Fork + ½ Knife