Star Trek: Picard : For the new show Picard.

For the new show Picard.

Patrick Stewart had written into his contract that Picard be given a love interest in the new show.

You can say, big Deal who cares?

But wait, here is the kicker. Stewart has insisted that Picard's love interest be a MAN!!

Patrick Stewart is Gay in real life so he wants Picard in the twilight of his life to come out and embrace his inner Queer. This is really gonna happen.

When I read that, I lost any interest I might have had in the show.

Her buns are the best!

Her buns are the best!

So you're cool with Stewart making Picard a dafadill.

Her buns are the best!

Stewart's girlfriend shot the above video Figaro.

LOL. 🤡🌎

Her buns are the best!

Wow you are clueless.

Her buns are the best!

As true as that might be, do you have anything to support your original assertions?

LOL. 🤡🌎

Her buns are the best!

An interview with the BBC where Stewart says Picard's love interest will be a Man. I can't post it cause my Samsung Galaxy edge 6 is falling apart.

Her buns are the best!

I think you must have dreamt it Figaro

LOL. 🤡🌎

Her buns are the best!

Your personal attacks against me have left me in a weakened state. Damn you Sir. Damn you to Hell! 🔥

Her buns are the best!

There's nothing wrong with your constrained homosexual self projecting your fantasies onto a mentor and father figure you wish you had in your younger life.

It's all perfectly natural Figaro, roll with it

LOL. 🤡🌎

Her buns are the best!

He often speaks with forked tongue, Juan Kerr, you're wise to dismiss what he says.

Her buns are the best!

I don't think that his tongue is forked Talia, I think he speaks what he wants to be the case. All of his wishes to come true within our reality.

It harms nobody and so let him have it

LOL. 🤡🌎

Her buns are the best!

^ Lies come from this one's mouth.

A mouth mind you, that is filled with open sores.

Re: For the new show Picard.

i care about well written, acted, directed shows. i'm secure in my sexual proclivities not to care if there's a gay component.

^ Says Ganeboy and Ethel. Who share this account.

Says Ganeboy and Ethel. Who share this account.
classic steve lake move: when confronted by superior intellect and tactical acumen, steve lake falls back on unsubstaniated and scurrilous accusations. the steve lake 2020 playbook is rehash of the 2010 version.

Translation: Steve, you busted us. Fuck.