Fashion : Getting this next

Getting this next

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Re: Getting this next

Noice! I'd like to see my woman in that.

Hey that's a cute blouse, Nettie. What's the whole outfit going to look like?

I usually always wear jeans and maybe my new black booties

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

That will look good on you 👍

Ask Gameboy how old he is Lulz

Thank you, I like this too. I love embroidered tops like these

That would look great on you, nice color.

I bought this today

Thank you!

Cute, Mark

I love this!so cute
Where is it from?

5 foot 1, 214 pounds, 54/46/40 4.0 GPA

Agan Traders ~ I buy everything at Amazon

They're a little pricey for me, I usually buy things on sale

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B078NHZMHB/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=AY99IB2IGHEEG&psc=1

I want the green one too! I'm so excited!

Go for it, girl! I like clothes on the bohemian side

Keep posting the stuff you buy, I like your taste

Thank you :)

Don't know if this is your style, I ordered it. It comes in other colors

What is it? Looks like a jacket worn over the white top but there are no shoulders to it? Weird lol

It's a vest

But how does it stay on? Look on one side above the lapel, looks like there is no shoulder to it?

It just has a big lapel

That probably wouldn't look good on me, but its cute

It might not look good on me either