Fashion : Do you notice extra ugly people get tattoos & piercings in unorthodox areas

Do you notice extra ugly people get tattoos & piercings in unorthodox areas

I know this fat goth girl who has her entire face pierced up.

What's the point? Does it get them laid? Do they think someone thinks, "you were hideous before, but now you're hot with all those piercings! fuck me!"

Are they trying to take focus off their insecurities?

Like Aiobai had a large chest tattoo. Yes, because when people see her face, that's what's going to stand out. (sarcasm)

Re: Do you notice extra ugly people get tattoos & piercings in unorthodox areas

I have no idea. I never understood people's obsession with tats or piercings. I have my ears pierced and no tattoo. I'm fine with that. If I were to enhance my face, I would just like have my eyebrows perfected, have my eyelashes thickened and lengthen, have my pores reduced and acne and blemishes treated. I wouldn't have surgery on my nose, lips, chin or cheeks.

It distracts.

Also, such people might have given up in trying to be traditionally beautiful, so they would rather express another facet of their personality instead.

What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

I've noticed this too. And kind of on the same subject/same kind of people but I see so many women who said fuck it I don't care what I look like or how fat I get but they will dye their hair "interesting" colors like blue or green? Like I always see big dirty overweight women who look like they don't take care of their appearance or even their hygiene but the one time they decide to do something to do a little upkeep they think coloring their hair blue or pink is top priority.

Impulsive people make impulsive decisions. I've seen attractive people make themselves ugly with things just like this. A lot of the people that I've known to do this seem to have an identity crisis of some sorts.