Star Trek: Picard : Release: 6 days to go!

Release: 6 days to go!

Until we can collectively say "Oh no!"

I'm a fucking poet and I know it!

LOL. 🤡🌎

Re: Release: 6 days to go!

You seem to be in a rather playful mood, Juan Kerr.

Not as playful as when they have Riker and Troi on a holodeck in the last episode of it

LOL. 🤡🌎

The Next Generation brings back memories of me cooking for my ex while he watched the show, Juan Kerr.

One particular evening was especially memorable. I made spicy scallops and I dropped his plate and they all rolled down the stairs.

What a waste of scallops!

At least you didn't spend too much time on the cooking of them though

Still, that spicy sauce might have taken a bit of time

LOL. 🤡🌎

I had just received a cookbook called Hot, Hotter, Hottest and that was the first recipe I tried, Juan Kerr. I do love trying new recipes.

I remember that book; pet farang compared to the tastes of today

LOL. 🤡🌎

Do you really? If I'm not mistaken, the author is photographed on the back of the book with their Great Danes, Juan Kerr.

I just remember it being an early to mid-90's book and my appreciation for 'hottest' being much hotter than suggested.

I think us Brits had a few decades worth of spicy food integrated into our culture earlier than US citizens though

LOL. 🤡🌎

You're correct about the time period, Juan Kerr, I received it as a gift probably in 1994.

I've not used a cookbook in ages, how about yourself?

These days Talia I don't need a recipe to cook by

But they had their place once for me absolutely

LOL. 🤡🌎

Thanks wonderful that you enjoy cooking, Juan Keer. The spaghetti self-portrait is especially fitting.

Thanks Talia, I was inspired to create it from an innocent man falsely accused of overextending his agreed to cable television limit

LOL. 🤡🌎

Very nice and I do apologize for derailing your thread, Juan Kerr. I do thank you for the pleasant interaction though.

You are very welcome Talia and I am sorry that you have a dining area above some stairs

LOL. 🤡🌎

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.