Sports : Jose Baez on Aaron Hernandez

Jose Baez on Aaron Hernandez

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Re: Jose Baez on Aaron Hernandez

Why was your message deleted?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Yeah right! That's why he hung himself. He was innocent.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

His life was ruined regardless and they didn't know which one actually killed him

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

If you're referring to Hernandez, his death was ruled a suicide. An autopsy revealed that he was suffering from severe CTE, which probably influenced his actions.

It's sad, but he was convicted of murder, so I don't believe the person in the video.

His death was ruled a suicide. He was suffering from severe CTE, but that does not excuse him from the crime he committed. He was convicted of murder, so I do not believe the bleeding heart lawyer in this video. He's just slinging shit, cause they're suing the NFL.

And good luck with that. Hernandez knew what he was signing up for.

Baez is an excellent lawyer but he doesn’t believe that shit. Hernandez had mountains of evidence against him. Baez just wanted to protect his name. Lmao this dude defended Casey Anthony.

I disagree, I don't think there was that much evidence against him. What about the two that were with him?

Like I said, there wasn't any evidence of who did the actual shooting. Baez also said his brain damage should have been put forth in the trial. I think it's sad that he killed himself

Post deleted

Evidence aside, he acted exactly like a man who was guilty. His facial expressions, look in his eyes during trial. Zero remorse or anger about being framed. Plus the phone calls with his loved ones that were recorded. He didn’t even seem to care he was in jail, he didn’t even miss his freedom, he only missed his daughter. These are the actions of a sociopath.

Plus if you saw the house recording the day after Odin Lloyd was killed he’s hanging out with those two buying them smoothies, letting them play with his daughter like they’re best friends. Yea, totally the behavior of someone who just witnessed one of them murder his cousin in law

I have a lot of sympathy for him given he was molested as a child and his dad was violent

Do we know why Odin was murdered? There's been speculation that he was going to out Aaron

Post deleted

What's with all these deleted messages?

Post deleted

Then he should’ve killed his own father and been a real man instead of killing some retarded kids that accidentally spilled a drink on him.

No, we don’t know why he killed Odin and I doubt Odin was gonna out him. He was just extremely paranoid of everyone and probably thought some guy Odin was talking to at the club was a cop.

His father died suddenly when he was 16 and they say he never got over it

I don’t think anyone would ever “get over” their father dying at that young of an age. Especially if the father damaged him and sexually abused him.

All in all, I knew Aaron and we used to be good friends. Then he started smoking weed and I couldn’t hang out with him anymore.

Did you really? Oh my God. Weren't you upset over how his life turned out? He was so talented

It wasn't his dad who molested him, it was an older kid

Post deleted

I cry nearly everyday.

Him & Tim Tebow had a gay relationship in college.

You're teasing me now

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

The deleted posts symbolize the trail of lives that Aaron erased 😥

I know, crazy!

No, I don't have Netflix, I've been watching a special on Oxygen