Comic Books and Comic-Con : The Joker's mental condition is real

The Joker's mental condition is real

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/mentalhealth/the-jokers-laughing-condition-is-based-on-an-actual-disorder/ar-BBYFKkB?ocid=spartanntp

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Re: The Joker's mental condition is real

I didn't get to see the film in cinemas!

34 / f / East Cleveland - Chinese-Indonesian, Anglo, German, Dutch, Irish, French - 5'3"
Blog

Me either, but I'll definitely watch when I can get it at home. It looks great.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Do you post on Rotten Tomatoes? or is it a secret?

34 / f / East Cleveland - Chinese-Indonesian, Anglo, German, Dutch, Irish, French - 5'3"
Blog

No, I don't post on Rotten Tomatoes.

I guess I'm just a bit fanatic. I am posting my reviews on there. I usually back up my posts and would make a blog for my reviews if I didn't use Rotten Tomatoes now. I do review magazines etc., too, library books/videos… I'm not all that active now, though.

I decided to try to watch this TV show now because my dad watches TV shows sometimes and thought I'd try myself. I've watched other TV shows in the past.

I'm not always much for movies and TV, though. I used to be busy with activities. I e-mailed, etc. I had music ahead of me, LOL.

Blog

Interesting, thanks. I sort of thought he had Turrets Syndrome.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

Turrets Syndrome

A condition in which someone turns into a little tower?

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

Clown Syndrome?

No. It's just a movie… there is no Joker.

His laughing started out as a coping mechanism, then it became a practice of his insanity. He laughs to intimidate others and show that he’s unstable.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

anytime one is given medication for years and suddenly told "Sorry, our funding has been cut, you are fucked" and their brains go on cold turkey and go nuts