Sports : Your Super Bowl 54 halftime performers will be…….

Your Super Bowl 54 halftime performers will be…….

Jennifer Lopez and Shakira! I love Shakira so I’m looking forward to this. And she used to have somewhat of a not so friendly rivalry with JLo so that adds something extra to the whole show.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

I mute the halftime show

Re: Your Super Bowl 54 halftime performers will be…….

99% of the tv audience are white guys who do rock or country. nobody watching gives a fuck about these 2 singing bitches. edit: both are hot and fuckworthy. but that's not gonna happen during the halftime either.

Probably but both women are very sexy. I hope J. Lo does a little bit of hip hop dancing like early in her dance career.

The target audience is not football fans. That’s why there is a pop act performing at halftime every year.

-Erin Wotherspoon

The target audience is not football fans.
no? then the target audience must be the 10 gays who like football. better to send them their own pres-selected entertainment choices and spare almost the total viewership from getting assaulted by the pop acts. if the target audience is wife/gf then that too is a not relevant since those numbers are equally miniscule.

Lol viewership demographics speak for themselves. This is not debatable. Women 18-35 are the ones they are booking the halftime for. This has been the protocol for years now.

-Erin Wotherspoon

#NotMyPerformers

(I'd rather watch a toilet bowl than the Super Bowl.)

The puppy bowl is also an option.

-Erin Wotherspoon

I've watched some of it before. There was also a kitty bowl. I can't watch the whole puppy/kitty bowl, though, because the super-sweetness makes my teeth hurt after a while.

Gotta be better than those two losers!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Boooooooooooooooooo!!! Bad choice!!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.
β–² Top