Gadgets : Got a new iPhone for Christmas

Got a new iPhone for Christmas

Got the XR as an upgrade from my 7 plus. Question for posters: are you iPhone or Android users?

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Re: Got a new IPhone for Christmas

iPhone l. I’m long overdue for an upgrade

Which one do you have?

-Erin Wotherspoon

Re: Got a new iPhone for Christmas

Oh I see now. How did you let so many years go by without upgrading?

-Erin Wotherspoon

It’s a Plus. 3 or 4 years. Battery Is shot. The percentage goes down and will stay at 1% for the longest before shutting off. It died on me in New York 2 nye’s who and I still have it

Boy, go to the Apple store and get a phone. Your battery is going to eventually explode or the phone will shut down and stop working altogether.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Samsung Android. It suits me fine.

Android? Say it ain’t so Nzer!??

-Erin Wotherspoon

I knew you were setting Android users up with this thread…

Android rules!! And they have cute animals!!

D'awwww! That is just way too cute for words!

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

I’m iPhone and have realized that it’s easier for Android or any other users to switch to iPhone than it is for an iPhone user to switch to anything else. We’d be lost.

❀️

I used to use android but pretty much all my friends had iPhones and convinced me to switch a few years ago. IOS definitely sucks when you start off but overall I prefer iPhones. Better camera, FaceTime, better looking phones, iMessage, etc.

However you can add iPhone features into android devices.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Android

Fuck iPhone

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Fuck iPhone
put away your repeated hate for Apple and iphones.

Right πŸ™„so you can't connect an fancy iPhone with a computer UNLESS it's an apple tooπŸ™„

Bluetooth, the same πŸ™„

Overpriced πŸ™„

i agree: apple products are grossly overpriced. that's the beauty of competition: one person's treasure is another's garbage to avoid.

Treasure my assπŸ™„even the repair is very expensive πŸ™„

i didnt specify apple as a 'treasure.' if ur a apple fanboi then it's a treasure. if ur a androidboi then that's the treasure. and apple repairs are deliberately expensive because apple wants you to come to them. but apple offers 'apple care' which is a repair insurance policy.

all smartphones are vastly overpriced. usually, the total value of all components is less than $200 USD. the assembly cost is minimal. charging $1000 for a $250+ product is robbery, both android and apple style

Have you noticed that the price for an android phone is dropping after a few months and for an iPhone it is still the same after even 6 months πŸ™„

Really, yankees are losing ground and they're capable of anything to stay on the market

android the OS gets passed around to any smartphone builder. this means that demand will drive the price: lots of consumer demand and prices decrease. apple is a pure monopoly. It owns the OS and no other phone (legally) will have that OS. The price will change only if apple makes it happen.

I paid only 150 NZ dollars for my Android. I don't care about the quality of the camera because I don't use it that often. The battery is excellent and holds its charge very well. It's very fast and gets me around the internet at a more than decent speed. In fact, there's really nothing about it that pisses me off. I guess I'm a satisfied customer.

Are you using your phone to post here now, NZer?

Not right now, but I do it a lot. Especially when I'm in bed.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

an aging and no longer flagship samsung s7

iPhone

I’m an iPhone user.

β€œThere are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

I prefer Android phones but Apple makes the best tablets. Android has a better selection of apps and personalization. I'm satisfied with my moto z force.

I have no phone at all and I've never been happier. Ring ring idiot calling, I hated having a phone and I love not having to deal with that crap anymore. NO phone is the way to go.

I got a Samsung Galaxy S10 ,I like it lots, my history with the 2 I phones that I've had is the battery life being questionable to me ,especially after software updates.
β–² Top