Children and Family Films : A Christmas Story

A Christmas Story

I love this movie! I'll have this on a loop for as long as I'm home today. I do this every year.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Re: A Christmas Story

I had it on a loop all night last night on TBS. I kept waking up at different parts of the movie lol.

Does TBS have commercials in it?

I used to watch it on cable with no commercials, and which I had recorded it then.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Yeah I'm pretty sure although I wasn't awake enough time to see if there was any LOL. I remember waking up when they went shopping for the Christmas tree and when Ralphie got the soap in the mouth for swearing.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

If you're interested, somewhere on YT there's a video about how someone bought the house and remade it to duplicate the movie house exactly, and sells lamps in the gift store. There's another one where they meet up with the cast as adults.

Post deleted

There are plenty more, some that are 4 minutes long, and some that are 40 minutes long. But there's lots of really neat stuff out there! :)

Post deleted

I love this movie! I'll have this on a loop for as long as I'm home today. I do this every year.

Lying bitches, you and panther. No you didn't.
โ–ฒ Top