Star Wars : Let’s just say it: “OT fans” aren’t Star Wars fans

Let’s just say it: “OT fans” aren’t Star Wars fans

There’s been a persistent meme for twenty years that needs dispelling this instant: these original trilogy only (mostly underlaid, misanthropic Gen-X) diehards aren’t “Star Wars fans,” at this point. Flat out. And their opinions shouldn’t be given an iota of reverence. I’m tired of hearing about how some smug fuck saw A New Hope six years before I was born and therefore has an inherently more valid opinion of the film than I do. It was fucking stupid back in the nineties and it’s beyond dumb now.

It feels good to be honest. Innit? Look, if your cranky old uncle or whomever says he liked the Steelers but only back when Bradshaw played (“the real Steelers!”) and that literally every team they’ve fielded since 1970-whatever has been blanket dogshit by virtue of its very existence, whether they went 4-12 or won the fucking Super Bowl, that dude isn’t a Steelers fan. He’s something else. Maybe, generously, “a huge fan of the old 70s Steelers,” or a fan of a certain point in his own life, but not a fan of the Steelers. And, thus, why lionize this old bastard? There have been like six television shows and over a dozen more movies since Return of the Jedi. If you’ve hated literally every single second of all of that, from the Ewoks to the prequels to the animated series all the way through the latest movie: (a) you’re not a fan of Star Wars, AND THAT’S FINE, and (b) you should maybe consider, like, finding something new to watch and discuss and sparing us your tired shit.

Good grief. The hipsterism, the smugness, the same fucking bullet points that were dispelled over a decade ago — it’s all genuinely embarrassing at this point. It has been since about 2006.

Tell me I’m wrong. You can’t.

Re: Let’s just say it: “OT fans” aren’t Star Wars fans

You are wrong

LOL. 🤡🌎

Aren't you the little faggot that tried to steal members from this site to his shitty proboards site then had a huge meltdown when nimda put an end to your nonsense?

Loser.

So what if i am gay? You shouldn't use that against me

@nimda ohhh staaaaaaaaff! coldenhaufield is talking shit again. someone get this little faggot out of here!

come at me bro

Feel better now?

your just not a real fan

I saw this movie six years before you were born🤯👍

Fortune readings 5¢🔮

come at me bro