Epic and Disaster : Genesis Flood

Genesis Flood

Rough idea for the plot. At some time in the future mankind consist a cutting edge time travel experiment in an orbiting space station. They the first test traveling back minute is a success and their future selves appears in orbit in the spot they occupied a moment before. That test being a success another crew member enters an unauthorized set of time coordinates and activates the machine.

When confronted the crewmen claims that they have traveled back to the time of Noah's Flood yet the world they now orbit seems unfamiliar. It is covered in a thick layer of water vapor in high orbit. Also their power reserves are drained by the large jump and it will take at quite a while to recharge. They can detect life and a temperate climate below the vapor layer and decide to take a small shuttle [think Star Trek style] down to the surface to investigate. They discover that this is earth but not the earth most of them expected.

What would follow would be an epic disaster movie as the events described in Genesis unfold according to the hydroplate theory.

You can not make a nation great. You can give people the freedom to make themselves great. The nation WILL follow.

Re: Genesis Flood

Is Noah in this?

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Yes he would be. Their arrival would be a couple weeks before the flood. The science crew would make contact, marvel at the ark, express doubt about the flood, speculate on the unexpected aspects of the situation. Continents not where expected, no rain, the vapor cloud atop a shell of solidified hydrogen, dinosaurs, mist from the ground, sound like music from the hydrogen shell as it resonates from celestial white noise, Meeting people who claim incredible ages, meeting nephilem some of the mighty men of old, some friendly some not, tracking earth's orbit and realizing it is different [360 day year].

For the science crew most of which are atheists an incredible shock followed by creeping dread as they know in their hearts what is coming even as they continue to deny it.

Those on the station detect the incoming asteroids. To late they call the away team back as the strikes begin. The shuttle had been mapping and has to race back to the ark to pick up other crew. They dodge smaller strikes that start massive fires across the globe. After landing at the ark the big one hits in the yucatan, the shockwave disabling the shuttle. As they race to fix it the meteors subside. Again they have doubts as this does not jibe with the flood account as they misunderstand it. Unknown to them the yucatan strike has cracked the solid shell of earth's crust. Miles under the crust a 2 mile deep layer of superheated salt water is forcing it's way through the cracks. The rain begins. The hydrogen shell shattered the vapor layer is collapsing. As the fountains of the deep burst forth the scientists make their escape in the repaired shuttle.

You can not make a nation great. You can give people the freedom to make themselves great. The nation WILL follow.

Hydroplate theory explained

Epic. You realize everybody in Los Angeles is writing a screen play, right?

I GameBoy - H. superior

And yet here I sit in Nebraska.

Nebraska?

I GameBoy - H. superior

Near Omaha. Won't get more specific.

Half my family is in Nebraska.

I GameBoy - H. superior

They have my pity. Especially if they are in the western half [sand burr country].

Mock him to your heart's desire and I will not protest. I hate that asshole. I hated the way he treated me earlier and the way he was accusing nimda ansd bossing around nimda about not revealing sock accounts.

If that guy wants absolute privacy, he should fuck off. My family was doxxed therefore, fuck his privacy and his stupid fucking whatever the heck he writing. It's not even a screenplay.

Awwww… love you too alpha. Lol

The other guy was PE. This guy is cocky but I don't think he's PE.

I GameBoy - H. superior

How could you hate me already alpha? I haven't even put any effort in yet. Just wait. Give me a chance do something truly appalling. I want to earn that hate.

I'm thinking something along the lines of stripping you naked, locking your hands in a pair of barb wire mittens and putting you in a room full of hungry mosquitoes.

Why would you even think that about someone?

Dude, are you trying to kill me or something?

Lol

Which one of these female posters do have a strong emotional connection to?

NZer
0% 0 votes
Lilith
0% 0 votes
AnnaMaria
0% 0 votes
Panther
0% 0 votes
Donna
0% 0 votes
MissMargo
0% 0 votes
PinkyfromUtoh
0% 0 votes

I like it! Do you need financial backers??

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

I dunno.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

I'd go to see that movie in a heartbeat! Best scenario ever.