The Mandalorian : This show keeps getting worse

This show keeps getting worse

Dumb stuff in episode 4

-The Mandalorian flies into the forest planet and lands not far from a village. Later he decides to head to the village by way of a hover-wagon ride that takes all night for some reason. He could have just flown his ship there instead, or easier still, he could have just walked the 50 yards.

-At the village, the Mandalorian just gets finished telling the hot rag lady some deep story about how Mandalorians can't be seen with their helmet off, she leaves, then he proceeds to take his helmet off in front of a window with children 10 feet away.

-The town is about to be attacked, so the Mandalorian gives the villagers two options: flee, or learn how to become combat experts in two hours to defeat an army of roided out Orc warriors. They choose to fight so the Mandalorian hands them a few sticks to swing around. Then they win the battle.

-After spending all of 12 hours with these people, the Mandalorian is so charmed he nearly decides to spend the rest of his life in their town as a dirt farmer. The hot rag lady is even ready to marry him, despite never even seeing his face. He could be a freakshow under there, you never know.

That is the big dumb stuff, but there was a lot of other little dumb things that I didn't mention. Show is bad.

Re: This show keeps getting worse

The show is good, but episode 4 was truly horrible!

And Kathleen Kennedy threw in a "Woke Moment"! Here's a guy who has killed about
47 storm troopers, and a chick fights him to a draw?? PUH-lease! Give me a friggin' break here!

And the dialog! Oi! I was expecting him to say "Sorry mam, but I gotta ride off into the sunset."

WOW! REALLY BAD! Thank goodness I didn't waste money subscribing to Disney + for this garbage! I've been watching them here.

Hopefully episode 5 will be better, MUCH better.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Every episode has been bad. The dialogue is the worst part. Thankfully there hasn't been much of it.

I think the first three were very good.

To be fair the Imperial Stormtroopers are the most inept group of soldiers ever.

I didn’t mind it that much but it was The Magnificent Seven but…

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8424687@N08/

Yes they are.

Every episode has been excellent.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

lol

½ Spoon ½ Fork | Blog

I've not even seen any citrus on the show, at least Alfred Pennyworth discussed his thoughts out aloud - this is just teasing all the way.

LOL. 🤡🌎

It really is a tragic show. One of the worst I've ever seen. A disgrace to the medium and humanity itself. Still, it will be better than The Rise of Skywalker.

Yeah, this episode was dogshit. The first three were great, so hopefully number 5 gets back on track. This episode felt cheap and amateur. I blame the director - she has done nothing but shorts before and should NOT have been given this assignment. If she were not a famous actress with a famous director dad, she wouldn't have gotten it. Ridiculous that they would risk so much by having her be a part of it.

That sounds like a generic plot that could be superimposed on any story involving two separate cultures interacting for the first time, but doesn't sound as bad as you described.