0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes
Don't know, don't care
0% 0 votes
Definitely
0% 0 votes

nm

I'm as real as a doughnut, motherfuckerrr.

Re: Are you a retard?

fuckin' a

Die young and save yourself

You put the comma in the wrong place on #1. It should be…
Yes I am, Bongo
You're welcome.

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

Fucking hell. Was looking for a good ol' fight but you took too long to respond and now I just don't give a shit anymore.

Good going, you stupid, inbred retard.

I guess he thinks this thread will get him initiated in a certain clique.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

He won't make it. That misplaced comma will not be looked upon favorably by the lead idiot.

It looks like he's kissing Hungry's ass from the quote below in hopes Hungry will take him back. Lol.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Orson gets the deciding vote in that clique… he's so obsessed with commas, Rocket doesn't even stand a chance getting the foot rubbing spot.

Damn it all. Can't a guy just troll someone for the sake of trolling them? Do they have to have ulterior motives?

Fucking hell, man.

I dunno, since when are you and Bongo enemies? This seems queer.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Are u retarded? Are u fcking retarded?

Are u a retard? Are u a ree-taurdd???

❤️Joy to the boards the PAGG has cum

No, I just fuck retards.

I GameBoy - H. superior

I wish I could experience some kind of emotion right now, but I'm currently feeling nothing. Hoping fucking with some people on the internet cures me of this.

I mean, it likely won't. But at the same time doing a couple jumping jacks a day isn't going to help you to see your dick past your enormous gut. Not that I'm suggesting you even do any kind of exercise, the joke is that, even if you lost weight, your dick would still go unseen by even yourself. It's so small it's practically an innie.

Also you once tried to get G to give you her number. Not that I really give a shit about that, but I notice that whenever Hungry brings that up, you start freaking out. So let's see where me bringing that up leads us…

Another gaslighting attempt? Get outta here with that pathetic BS.
you once tried to get G to give you her number.
That never happened.

Anything else?

I love it when you type that much and end up making yourself look uber stupid and desperate.

Gaslighting? How am I gaslighting? I'm trying to elicit an emotional reaction out of you, not trying to get you to question your own sanity.

There is literally a web search engine that you can use to clear up any confusion on what the proper word to use is and you repeatedly fail to use it.

I'm trying to elicit an emotional reaction out of you
Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, gaslighting involves attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's beliefs.
Calm down, Francis.

Gaslighting is manipulating a person to get them to believe something that isn't true. I'm not trying to get you to believe anything. I'm trying to piss you off. I'm not gaslighting. Stop saying I'm gaslighting.

I am literally telling you exactly what I am doing and you still don't seem to understand what it is I am trying to do.

Gaslighting is manipulating a person to get them to believe something that isn't true.
I'm not trying to get you to believe anything. I'm trying to piss you off.
Yes, you are… you're trying to get me to believe I'm pissed off.

Derp. You failed.
I'm not gaslighting. Stop saying I'm gaslighting.
But you are gaslighting… or rather attempting it.

Stop it.

But… dude… trying to get someone to experience an emotional reaction isn't gaslighting. How are you not getting that?

Regardless of whether or not you're pissed off, the main goal is to get you to experience some kind of reaction. As long as I got you on the hook, it doesn't matter if you're mad or annoyed or whatever. You took the bait, and now here we are.

Your move, dude.

You're nitpicking and parsing it… semantics. If we talked with 20 psychologists, I sincerely think most of them would agree that "trying to get someone to experience an emotional reaction" is gaslighting… or at least a form of gaslighting. It's definitely an attempt at psychological manipulation.

Based on the definition you provided and the one I looked up, what I was doing is not gaslighting. It's trying to elicit an emotional reaction.

#NotGaslighting

"Trying to get someone to experience an emotional reaction" is gaslighting… or at least a form of gaslighting.

It's definitely an attempt at psychological manipulation.

I don’t know about Bongo, but I’m so fucking gaslit right now.

My feelings are out of control.

Oh fuck, I almost forgot to address the Gwnyc shit. Doesn't really matter if you say it happened or not, what matters is that I'm saying it happened. Me saying it happened wasn't an attempt to get into a discussion on the matter so much as it was an attempt to annoy you.

Dude, how often do you come across someone who, while trolling you, tells you exactly what they're trying to do, how they're going to go about doing it, and even gives you material to use against them by being incredibly self deprecating and honest about their own shortcomings? This should be an easy task for you, but you're just doing a shit job at completing it.

For shame.

I almost forgot to address the Gwnyc shit. Doesn't really matter if you say it happened or not, what matters is that I'm saying it happened.
It never happened.

You're saying? You can say it all you want, but you're wrong.

I never asked her for her phone number.
Dude, how often do you come across someone who, while trolling you, tells you exactly what they're trying to do, how they're going to go about doing it, and even gives you material to use against them by being incredibly self deprecating and honest about their own shortcomings?
You're a strange dude. I'd expect nothing less from you.

Get over yourself… you're not the uber clever guy you think you are.

Bongo, I AM LITERALLY TELLING YOU WHAT I AM DOING AND YOU AREN'T GETTING IT!!!

I do not care that you never actually kept hounding G for her phone number. I only care that me saying you did keeps you on the hook.

You have entered a no-win scenario here, dude. For you to have won this, you'd have to have not even taken the bait. Now, we're at a point where if you stopped responding, you lost, and if you keep going, you lost. Remember, I made this thread for you and you alone. If you had done the right thing and ignored it, you would've been able to say you won this.

And I am probably the most clever or cleverest (or whatever) person on this entire forum.

by New RocketMan
» December 03, 2019 01:30 AM

Bongo, I AM LITERALLY TELLING YOU WHAT I AM DOING AND YOU AREN'T GETTING IT!!!

I do not care that you never actually kept hounding G for her phone number. I only care that me saying you did keeps you on the hook.
I know what you're doing. It's what you always do.

It's dumb. It's lame. And it makes you look stupid and unstable.

And just to make you happy that I'm on the hook, I see what you did there with "you never actually kept hounding G for her phone number."

And I don't care if you are celebrating that you caused me to see that you took it further with "kept hounding her."

I never asked once.

This is fun.
For you to have won this, you'd have to have not even taken the bait.
Nah, that's where you're wrong. I have fun doing this.
Now, we're at a point where if you stopped responding, you lost, and if you keep going, you lost.
Sure, Jan. I'm happy to mock you for proclaiming all the nuances of how everything that happens in your threads is or can be interpreted. You just have fun with that.
I made this thread for you and you alone. If you had done the right thing and ignored it, you would've been able to say you won this.
Nah, I win because I'm having fun watching you squirm around trying to sell your win-loss fantasies.
And I am probably the most clever or cleverest (or whatever) person on this entire forum.
Give yourself a trophy, then… it's for sure you won't get one any other way.

I know what you're doing. It's what you always do.
Clearly you don't.
It's dumb. It's lame. And it makes you look stupid and unstable.
That's gaslighting.
I never asked once.
I don't care. All I care about is the fact that as long as I keep saying you did, you'll keep responding.
Nah, that's where you're wrong. I have fun doing this.
The more you respond, the more I win. You have a very deep rooted desire to prove people wrong and when they make up shit about you, you get agitated. You won't admit it, but you do. It's clear you do. You're having fun because you think you're winning, when you're not.
I'm happy to mock you for proclaiming all the nuances of how everything that happens in your threads is or can be interpreted.
You may think you're mocking me, when it's actually me who is mocking you.

Poor Bunghole, all the gaslighting in the world won't get any of us to believe you have won anything and won't get us to believe that you haven't begged G to give you her number.

when they make up shit about you, you get agitated.
Sure, Jan.

It's very easy to say someone's wrong on the internet. However, it's still pretty difficult to prove they're wrong, especially when your behavior provides plenty evidence to back up a person's claim that you're agitated by being told you hounded gwync for her phone number.

Every reply you give me backs up my claim. Every. Single. One.

Every reply you give me backs up my claim. Every. Single. One.

You know, every time I see you post, I look down at your signature and just wonder when it'll hit you just how ironic it is that it's your signature.

That's what I thought.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Why? This isn't a fight. I'm trolling Bongo.

Bongo
0% 0 votes
Rocketman
0% 0 votes

Who is getting trolled in this thread? Place your votes, people!

Who the fuck isn't getting trolled? Well, besides me of course.

Clearly I have not.

clearly you did fail. bongo beat you at your own game beginning with his very first post.

Shut the fuck up, Nimda.

but they make a good point

Shut the fuck up, not nimda, you imperceptive dipshit.

finish this asshole, @bongo