The Watercooler : Had a nice dinner with my ex wife.

Had a nice dinner with my ex wife.

We had turkey, casserole, fruit salad, apple pie with whipped cream, and stuffed green papers. She and her mom are good cooks.

Then we watched crappy Hallmark movies and crashed.

Re: Had a nice dinner with my ex wife.

Hmmm.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

I think you should re-marry your ex wife.

We’ve always gotten along better as friends. We have a kid together, so that’s been the glue to keeping us linked. We still go out every now and again and spend the major holidays together.

My brother and his ex-wife are even closer. They’re both remarried, and the four of them go on vacations together.

An even funnier story - my brother and his ex-wife still own a country cabin together that my grandmother left them when they were still married. They both still own it together today, even though they’re divorced! They use it separately with their respective spouses. That means he and his wife sleep on the very same bed that his ex-wife and husband sleep on!

That's refreshing to hear

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

You don't hear that very often. Usually divorced spouses hate each other.

Very true. When there are children involved, it's time to stop be self centered and to do what's best for them

Unless it has to do with violence or something equally dangerous, then people should put their egos aside and work harder to keep their family together

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I really don't give a shit about anyone's personal issues anymore. I never really have. I talked about it because I wanted them to feel better. It never made me feel any better talking to them aboit it. I don't even like dwelling on my own issues and talking about this stuff has never made me feel better. Discussing films and tv series is what makes me feel better.

I am done participating in these types of topics.

Good on ya, Donna! We're here to have fun, that's the point

Are we through talking because I don't feel any closer to you at all and I really didn't need your approval either. This is what I don't need, I don't need my topics about films and tv related shows to be trolled. I don't really even use those topics to bond with anyone even though it did happen a couple of times…well actually it wasn't real bonding anyway. It was just stupidity on both our parts.

So treat my interest in arts and entertainment or fashion like an autism quirk. Lol yeah when it comes to arts and entertainment, I'm like an autistic person except not really autistic. Just treat it as such and it doesn't need any therapy or treatment either.

That's okay Donna, you do you and I'll do me

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I'm too happy, Lemon Man!!!!! Disgustingly happy!!!!!!

Any chance of a reconciliation? She sounds pretty cool.

stuffed green papers
Sounds yum. Please post the recipe.

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

You sure she’s your ex?

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Did your imaginary daughter join you guys ?