The Watercooler : SoFarDown

SoFarDown

@SoFarDown – this reminds me of you!

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: SoFarDown

Yeah, I noticed that too. I haven't seen him around in many, many weeks. He may have posted once or twice, but I miss him. Bunchies. He's a great addition to any board.

When I think of SFD, I always think of Meatwad or Cthulhu.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

That’s because he’s had Meatwad as his avatar before. Hee reminds me of Frank from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

He posts on the Exiles. You there?

He's a good poster, and I miss him too.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

I miss him too, and I hope when he sees his friend posting here again, he might come back.

They’re already both on exiles actively posting.

They're both on Exiles and I think that's where SFD is primarily spending his time. Yes, his friend is back here, but I think they've made that their new home.

I agree and do hope he comes back here to post, even once in a while. I think he's one of the most genuine and kindest posters and any board is lucky to have him. :)

They were a great poster

"US woman funding ISIS with bitcoin gets 13 years in prison…
Too bad she was caught" said Lara "fury" Croft

I miss this guy too! He was so self deprecating, but one of the better posters. Where are you SFD???

I miss the little Meatwad too!

Ohhhhh @SoFarDown ? Where fore art thou, Meatwad?

I haven't seen him on any of the boards for a couple of weeks.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

I hope he's okay. It's unusual not to see him around, at least somewhere. Even if it's just to sort of post and say "hi" to everyone.

Hopefully he checks in and sees we all miss him.

I PM'd him. Hopefully he'll get the notification.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Yeah, hopefully. As you said, haven't seen him around anywhere.

I reckon the dude's got real life shit keeping him busy as of late. Dude ain't got time for the message board life right now.

Dude, you're probably right.

He's active on Exile. I just sent him a message, told him you rang. Ha ha, "You rang," get it?

Did you lurch forward into the query?

Hi Lilith and all the wonderful, lovely people here!

This is such a lovely thread. Thank you. I miss all of you. I've been pretty much contained to Exile, but I haven't been really active anywhere.

I love that pic and your sig. I'm definitely sitting in the dark right now. Then again, I can't remember a time when I wasn't, so I guess I'm right at home.

Thank you all for the kind words. I'll try to check in more often.

Die young and save yourself

Cute! Fits his adorable demeanour. I sure do love that guy.

How unfortunate to be born at the end of the universe.