The Mandalorian : Episode 3, at the start. Is that Burn Gorman, Dexter Fletcher or Jason Flemyng?

Episode 3, at the start. Is that Burn Gorman, Dexter Fletcher or Jason Flemyng?

Non-speaking part, only lasts on screen for a couple of seconds and isn't brought up again in th episode but looks a lot like one of them.

My facial recognition has never been too hot, I work most through sound and movement but perhaps someone who has also saw it can share who they think it is.

LOL. 🤡🌎

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Episode 3, at the start. Is that Burn Gorman, Dexter Fletcher or Jason Flemy

You are mixing up the actor who plays Lando from Star Wars with the actor who plays Dillon from Predator (1987).

Two black dudes with mustaches from around the same time period in cinema is all Anna Maria.

Billy Dee Williams and Carl Weathers respectively

LOL. 🤡🌎

Post deleted

Re: Episode 3, at the start. Is that Burn Gorman, Dexter Fletcher or Jason Flemy

Don't worry about it, we've all aged and both of then have done so admirably

LOL. 🤡🌎

Post deleted

As is mine, don't worry about it. Two dudes who were very popular and both look similar enough isn't racism or anything like that. It's a forgetful mind piecing together as best it can memories from that era. We're not editorised here

Now try that shit on MovieChat and you'll be called all sorts of names by actual racists

LOL. 🤡🌎

Post deleted

Me neither Anna Maria, I think he's either a world class troll or an absolute idiot.

I've got to say though; I'm happy with either

LOL. 🤡🌎

I would go with B.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't! 😸

What happened to the dude who posted episodes one and two? Has he posted episode three?
His name is inshado.

Dunno MMC.

If you remember the site that hosted it I'm sure I can find it for you

LOL. 🤡🌎

Thanks, but I can't remember it.

Yes!

Which one of them is it big man?

LOL. 🤡🌎