The Watercooler : If you were forced into an arranged marriage with someone from this board, which

If you were forced into an arranged marriage with someone from this board, which

poster would you prefer to be stuck with?

Thanks for idea, @Crystal ❤️

Re: If you were forced into an arranged marriage with someone from this board, w

Shooter
0% 0 votes

Re: If you were forced into an arranged marriage with someone from this board, w

Enjoy, he will literally never shut the hell up

Someone from Germany.The nazis look clean in Inglorious Bastards

I'd prefer to be stuck with 尺ロㄈにモイ-州凡几.

I'm as real as a doughnut, motherfuckerrr.

Patrick or Zolotoy Retriever.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Patrick or Zolotoy Retriever.
Whatever you vapid fool. You never liked Patrick until you saw how much I like Patrick therefore your love for him is completely fake.

What the hell? this is a message board you fool!

Then sign off your account and go back to the real world if you didn't like to read how much I like Patrick.

I told you she’s tryna tap dat azz bb

The only court that matters

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

-Erin Wotherspoon

I'm not being a bitch to Erica. I'm simply calling her out about pretending to love Patrick. She's a liar and it's not fair to him. What if Patrick was actually gullible enough to believe that Erica loved him? She's also stated having fantasies about killing men during sex. That was her real dream! I don't want Patrick to die especially not in the manner played out in Erica's fucked up sex fantasy.

Post deleted

She's either trolling or just plain nuts!

Post deleted

Meanwhile…

I'm sitting over here like:

Uh..

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

Says the bitch always melting down about whatever.

Post deleted

That would be you when people do not agree and kiss your ass. You are incapable of genuine kindness.
Really, lying bitch. Where is you example(s)?

Post deleted

Everywhere.

Liar. That's why you cannot even find 3 examples

Post deleted

Bitch you ain't doing nothing but sitting there wasting your time during retirement. Now go find the examples of me being uncapable of genuine kidness or stfu!

Post deleted

No you didn't. Now which case was I not showing genuine kindness?

Post deleted

You being a total bitch towards Erica.

Oh that??

Why the hell would I be genuinely kind to Erica??? Why would I wanna be kind to Erica? Give me a single reason! Just one.

Listen, me and Patrick just play around. It’s not that serious. I don’t like him like that.

See? He’s all yours. Slide in his DMs and let him know how you feel.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Listen, me and Patrick just play around. It’s not that serious. I don’t like him like that.
Are you implying that Patrick put you up to this?

See? He’s all yours. slide in his DMs and let him know how you feel.

You're such a fucking bitch.

Wow! What a crazy bitch you are! I mean you're really off your rocker! Your poor kids! I feel sorry for them.

I feel sorry for you because you're an idiot.

Post deleted

And nowhere have I ever seen Patrick and Erica playing lovey dovey on the board. Clearly the bitch is a damn liar about everything and seeking negative attention because Patrick is not interested in Erica like that. Not even as a friend of Patrick I would approve of a union between Patrick + Erica.

Post deleted

She is talking innocent playful flirting. No one should need to explain this to you.

And as I told her, she never flirted with Patrick or expressed any romantic feelings towards Patrick until she saw me do it. Clearly she's faking it for attention!

STUPID!

Furthermore, I don't need Erica's fake declaration of love towards Patrick or any other female such as Lilith, to show me how desirable Patrick is!

I know Patrick is desirable. I know he's hot…well I think he is. I don't need other bitches fawning over Patrick to qualify his awesomeness or justify why I love him.

Okay? Bitches??!! Therefore you can stop listing Patrick as someone you would wanna marry or giving him two images of birthday cakes within the birthday threads I make for him.

Besides, we're not even married. I'm just saying…stop with the fake shit. I don't need it because I already know what you know. We chat in private.

Post deleted

I'm so done arguing with your stupidity. Bitch leave my sight for now until you act right. I'm blocking you again for now.

Post deleted

Someone needs to collar your ass and put a muzzle on you.
where's CardiB when you need her?

Post deleted

She’s got more loose screws than an IKEA project.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Post deleted

-Erin Wotherspoon

Patrick and I, college girl.

Uhhh thanks , grammar Nazi. If you dock my soup rations for the day I totally understand.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Lol I always thought Patrick was an awesome guy. It’s an innocent, playful thread. Don’t get your granny panties in a bunch over it.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Well good because you'd probably end up killing him. He's also my friend not just my love interest.

This fucking thread