Sports : Poll: Who will win tonight’s football game? The Cleveland Browns or the Squealers?

Who will win tonight’s football game? The Cleveland Browns or the Squealers?

The Cleveland Clowns
0% 0 votes
The Pittsburgh Squealers
0% 0 votes
Neither, as the two teams will tie.
0% 0 votes

It’s hard to say right now.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Re: Who will tonight’s football game? The Cleveland Browns or the Squealers?

Im going to be honest with you Russ. The only losers in American football are the people who watch it.

Re: Who will win tonight’s football game? The Cleveland Browns or the Squealers?

Steelers

Re: Who will win tonight’s football game? The Cleveland Browns or the Squealers?

Holy shit

Sup

Mahfuckin' melties all over the field. Classic.

Any rapes? Non-consensual jizz on the back AB style?

Can’t wait for the rematch. Should be a bloody good game.

How bout them Browns!

Now I wish I would have watched. I absolutely LOVE watching the Pittsburgh Squealers get their collective asses kicked!

PS And a brawl to boot! That was a bonus!

But did you see how two Pittsburgh fuckers were kicking a player on the ground?? They're the dirtiest and most cowardly fucking team in the NFL! I hate those fuckers!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.