The Soapbox : This board's standards on doxxing is pathetic.

This board's standards on doxxing is pathetic.

The mods and admins shouldn't base the the standard of a doxxing report on information that's consistent with what they already heard or think they know. The whole point of dox prevention is that you don't want people to know that information. If mods and admins are required to know doxxing to delete doxxing, then it defeats the purpose of doxxing.

Say I have managed to fabricate a completely different identity & background than the one Filmboards incognito suspects. The crazy parodox of it all is, Nimda's the type to only delete doxxing if he believes that it's doxxing. In other words, Nimda has to think he has you doxxed to take disciplinary action on doxxing. Nimda may receive this info third-party or through his own research.

Say a poster posts the name "Alejandro Ricardo," and Itty reports it claiming it's his real name. The mods and admins do nothing because they don't believe Itty and because It's inconsistent with what they've heard in the past. This is when mods and admins overstep their bounds: judging doxxing based on information they already think they know themselves, which is counterproductive to the whole reason someone reports doxxing anyway - to keep even the mods/admins in the dark. It's possible that a poster has duped everyone into thinking he/she's a whole different person with a different background. Nimda can't be like, "ohhh well I don't believe you live in a Beverly Hills Estate off the Pacific. Not doxxing." That isn't up for Nimda for decide. Maybe a poster doesn't want Nimda knowing he has a Beverly Hills Estate off the Pacific. Maybe he has intentionally planted other seeds to drift everyone off course for good reason.

Say a poster has some high-profile career and several underage children, and has managed to successfully keep them a secret from the board all this time. Then one poster finds out, and posts the names of his/her children. Now the poster is screwed. If he reports, the admins do nothing, because they don't believe the poster has children because it's inconsistent with what they think they already have "doxxed." And two, if you report, you've just sent an alert to all the mods and admins, and now they have the names of your underage children, which makes the situation even worse than when it was just one person knowing. They could send a proof timestamp, but do you really want Nimda, Gameboy etc knowing the names of your kids? When you've managed to sneak under the radar? Fuckin christ

Re: This board's standards on doxxing is pathetic.

You might be overthinking this.

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

I was going to agree, but then I realized as one of the biggest doxers ever I have no credibility on this issue, and I would just look very stupid!

He cried like a bitch to Nimda yesterday because I posted some links to his smule account and linked an article someone had written about him after he made some disgusting remarks on another site.

Isn't the whole point of Smule that you actually WANT people to listen to your work? It didn't even have his real name on it. Though there were plenty of videos showing his beady rat-face that he posted himself on a public site meant to be viewed by a wide audience.

This some faggot shit.

Fuck that guy.

Was your dojo account banned?

I asked her if she liked it.
She said "Stupid movie."

Nah.

You shouldn't post after smoking meth….

🦃I am a dick. I've always been a dick.🦃

Cleaning your house and re-evaluating your life seems more appropriate at that point.

🦃I am a dick. I've always been a dick.🦃

He actually does look like a meth addict. Would explain a lot. Mystery solved.

Blah blah….you get reported cos someone doesn't like you and doesn't have the guts to fight back.