Sports : Lol at Tom Brady

Lol at Tom Brady

No perfect season. He should have retired 10 years ago.

Re: Lol at Tom Brady

They lose at least one game a year every year. They still might turn around and wipe the floor with Baltimore in the playoffs. Don’t underestimate Bilichiks ability to build a game plan specifically for Lamar Jackson now that he has seen their offense up close and personal.

Why would Brady retire when he’s been in 3 of the last 5 SBs?

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Of his last six Super Bowls, he lost 3, 2 of the ones he won were complete luck, and the other win was when he was loaded up on HGH and other performance enhancing drugs. These Super Bowl appearances have only damaged his legacy, a legacy that is now completely shredded after last night's loss.

Lol o thank you max kellerman. Anything else ya got?

-Erin Wotherspoon

What "legacy"? It's just football.

One of their wins came against us, and that was because of the fact that we didn’t run the ball on the one yard to recapture the lead. It was incompetent play-calling, admittedly, especially when we had Marshawn Lynch. They still beat us fair and square though.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Please stop sucking the overrated patriots and their atrocious schedules’ dick.

Smart football fans knew this would happen.

Their schedule is irrelevant when they’ve been dominating the league for the better part of two decades. Ya know sample size and all that jazz.

-Erin Wotherspoon

And this year they've have a cupcake schedule for the first 8 weeks. They finally faced a quality opponent and they got the breaks beat off them.

People are using past success to determine where this team is going. This isn't the same team from years past. This isn't the same Tom Brady. They're not winning shit this year.

There’s nothing more Asinine then calling a schedule “ cupcake” in the NFL. There are 32 professional football teams. You play who you get.

When you dominate the league for nearly two decades with a rotating supporting cast , the division you play in and strength of schedule of 8 fucking games in one season is completely negligible.

-Erin Wotherspoon

There will always be excuses from those who are against Tom
Brady, ranging from “they have a soft schedule”, to “Tom Brady and the the rest of the Patriots cheat”. I can’t stand the 42 year old quarterback who is only years away from retirement myself, but I will never deny that he has been phenomenal ever since he stepped onto the field back in 2000, evolving every bit of the passing game.

I’d even argue that nobody has been playing as well as the Patriots have been in the past two decades.

It’s the dumbest argument I’ve ever heard against the Patriots. They’ve been in 9 Superbowls in the Brady era. They have not had an easy schedule every year for those 9 years. Still have Won 6 out of those 9 Superbowls.

Therefore the schedule has absolutely nothing to do with their sucess.

-Erin Wotherspoon

I agree with that, and as you said up above, they play who they’re assigned to play against every season without Tom Brady or Bill Belichick doing anything to sweet talk their way into getting my a cakewalk schedule. The Patriots are about the only team who have consistently won their division without any close competition for the past decade, unless you count the Jets from 2009-2010, and they’ve been demolishing some of the greatest teams in the playoffs consistently.

Yes, they are a dynasty, lol.

And everyone jumping on this Ravens bandwagon needs to slow down .Reminds me of last year when nearly everyone had the Patriots dead and buried going into Kansas City against Mahomes. Mahomes was supposed to run roughshod all over them . And what happened ? They fucking went into Kansas City and beat the Cheifs.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Lol, I know. The Patriots have been able to hold up well and beat every strong opponent, like the Chiefs, for example, consistently over the past decade. I remember how everyone was saying that the Patriots has zero chance at beating the Chargers in the playoffs, and they managed to climb into the Super Bowl to expose all of the Rams weak spots in front of millions of viewers.

Now people are saying that the Bills are going to put an end to their success later this season. We will just have to see how that plays out.

The Patriots second half schedule will likely deliver a few more losses to them. They still have to play the Bills, whose defense will likely keep the game tight against them by completely destroying Tom Brady, again. On top of that, the Patriots still have to face the Chiefs, the Texans, The Eagles and the Cowboys, which are all teams who hold winning records right now.

Lol the bills aren’t the ravens. Brady will kill them in Foxboro

You’re probably correct about that, but I do expect for the Bills to put up one hell of a fight against them in the second to last week, just like they did in Buffalo earlier this year. The Ravens are a well-balanced team with an explosive offense and a high powered defense; whereas the Bills only have a good defense and a decent running game.

The Ravens defense is shit. Stop talking about sports because you clearly don’t know anything about them.

The numbers state otherwise, lol. Their defense may not be what it was last year, which was easily in a league of its own, but it can still block other teams from inflicting major damage. They managed to give Russell Wilson hell, even.

They’re not high powered. High powered would be the 49ers, Bills, or Saints. Use the proper descriptive terms or fuck off.

Yes, all three of those teams do have elite defensive lines, but the Patriots deserve a mention on that list, too.

No they most certainly fucking don’t.

How come? They were the only team in all of football this season to give up 14 or less points in their first eight games that they’ve played this season; they only allow an average of 249.3 yards per game, including in their matchup against the Ravens, too. While it could get argued that they haven’t played against a single good offensive line so far, besides Baltimore’s, those are all statistics that are practically unseen in all of NFL history. The 2008 Pittsburgh Steelers defense wishes that they could have their numbers, lol.

Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, Browns, Redskins, Giants. Those are the teams that the Patriots faced before this Sunday.

And they held them to lower numbers than the other teams who played those five have, lol. Pittsburgh is doing pretty well now, too, so they should have no shame on beating them before Big Ben got a season ending injury. They came close to beating the 49ers, the Seahawks and the Ravens, too. The Patriots defense is even better than the Bills defensive line right now. Not by much though.

All it would take is simply recalling the score of each game those teams faced properly to tell you how wrong you are. Browns were held to 3 by the 49ers. Giants have been held to less points, as have the Redskins and the Jets. Fuck dude do you even watch the games?

The Redskins also scored 9 points against the Vikings defense, while they were held to 7 points against the Patriots defense. The Pittsburgh Steelers also put up 20 points against the 49ers WITHOUT Big Ben, just as the Patriots held them to a whopping field goal with Big Ben playing, lmfao. That’s how unreliable it is to compare the defensive lines based off of points allowed alone, especially against each be mutual opponent who both teams have played. I’m going to assume that you dislike the Patriots?

Fucking sixteenth ranked defense in the NFL. Yes, this is a very high powered defense indeed.

Points allowed alone don’t fully determine the quality of the defense, especially if a lot of the points are from pick sixes, lol. Its rush defense is ranked second in the league.

Buccaneers have the best rush defense. But you’d be a fucking idiot to say their defense is still great overall. The Ravens defense is nothing more than mediocre.

The Ravens defense is nothing more than mediocre.

You said that it was shit up above, and now it’s mediocre in your eyes, lol. Make up your mind.

And you said it was high powered. The defense gives up a lot of yards and a good amount of points. They may halt the rush attack of their opponents but they aren’t very good elsewhere. The defense is nothing more than mediocre. You want to call them high powered, I choose to call them shit. Enough with this attempt at trying to sound like you know jack shit about sports. You’re clearly out of your element kid.

It is high powered though, and the rush defense is strong, too. They’ve given up 22 points per game, with them playing against three of the best quarterbacks in football (Tom Brady, Patrick McHolmes and Russell Wilson). They’ve had a dud against the Browns, giving up a total of 530 yards and 40 points against Kitchens playcalling, but a lot of that had to do with a lack of discipline. I bet that they’ll halt Deshaun Watson, Will Fuelter and DeAndre Hopkins passing game next week, and there’ll be even more excuses for their defense killing them, lol.

They gave up 33 points to the Chiefs.

I'm lolling.