8. Doug Stanhope
9. Dave Chappelle
10. Dov Davidoff

https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List

Re: Top 10 Comics

I see Russell Brand hasn't made your list. πŸ˜ƒ

Re: Top 10 Comics

he did not.

This is the only art-forum where all my favorites are American. And I've checked out hundreds of stand-up comedians throughout my life, either on TV, Internet, or live. I did go to the Melbourne Comedy Festival in Australia, and I actually paid $65 (Australian dollar was worth more than the USD back then) for this Canadian comic who had a good description in this program, and I even saw him in the restroom. He said "I come here (Australia) for the bathrooms" and his show sucked. I could tell he was a bit buzzed, but his material sucked. He was some curmudgeon with no substance. Saying "People suck" over and over is boring, but others liked him.

A few days later, these guys in my hostel were talking about this "10 for 10" (10 amateur comedians for $10), and there was this 18-yr old Australian guy who was MUCH better than the established Canadian comedian.

https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List

Re: Favorite Stand-Up Comedians?

Jonathan Winters. He had a bit where he asks if you feel weird about changing in front of your dog, and I was a kid in the 60s and was weirded out when I did change in front of her so it hit home.

I prefer British comedy and comedians. Any of these are worth listening to.

https://www.google.com/search?q=British+stand+up+comedians&gs_ivs=1#tts=0

Eddie Izzard is fucking hilarious.

Yes! He is!

Awesome!

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

No. I just appreciate British humor.

Amy Shoomer

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

^ Itty Sock Lmao

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Post deleted

She's a disgusting pig.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't! 😸

🐷🐽🐷

Oink!

Post deleted

Oh shit! There's a lot of truth in what he says! πŸ˜ƒ

Post deleted

He is a really nice guy though. I have met him several times. My only concern for him is that I think he did himself a big disservice when he tried to gwt on SNL for 15 years.

Seriously if they turn you down you can try a second time a few years later. But to try to get on for a decade and a half. Thats just cray cray. You demean yourself when you do that. Mike is a big Improv guy.

He has been part of their troupe for many many years now. The Upright Citizen's Brigade.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Post deleted

Whoa Hold on there Kitty. I like the guy personally as I have already stated. The movies he starred in he personally financed with thr additional help of some "Angel Investors" You see when you have been in the business like I have, You tend to know a LOT more than the regular public.

Again I am not trying to denigrate the guy. He is a sweetheart and makes a pretty good living.

Post deleted

Keep in mind I have stated in this thread I respect him. He has been doing it for a while.

He is a terrible Comedian and I would know.

Post deleted

Read my Post above. Im not a fan of his act. But I have a lot of respect for him. I know him. He has been in the trenches for a long time.

Post deleted

In no particular order…

Dave Chappelle
Chris Rock
George Carlin
Richard Pryor