Horror : They remade Black Christmas again?

They remade Black Christmas again?

The other two weren't even good.

You're a pretty little flower, l'm a busy little bee, honey that's all you need to see

Re: They remade Black Christmas again?

They're trying to squeeze a little more money out of this dead horse.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't! 😸

It's more like using the same concept of the original but not really much like it.

Also, the 2006 version didn't make the money the studio had hoped it would, so they are probably going for something that would appeal more to the mass market.

The first 2 are compared here along with the backstory on the 2006 film -

This is the trailer for the latest one -

Evil Carol Of The Bells soundtrack. I'd give this movie a try.

The other two weren't even good.

Whaaat?!… The original film is excellent.

I agree, it's one of my favs.

"The other two weren't even good."

Well, the first ONE is fantastic, but that's the motto of the film-industry– "If at first you get it right, try and try again…

The newest one was some woke man hating bull sh it.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

The original is one of the best slashers out there.

yeah but try telling that to all the stupid and ignorant studio heads who think a remake is worth making and needed. if a remake is not needed then it shouldn't be made. and so many classic films are being remade and everytime this happens it hurts the original film. this is so wrong. its' blasphemous.

do you know they are actually going to remake or make a sequel to top gun and coming to america? so pretty soon the only classic '70s and '80s movies that haven't been remade are going to be pretty much just ferris bueller's day off and gremlins. isn't this horribly depressing?

lukejbarnett

I know a Top Gun sequel is being made.

and i'm boycotting it. no, really though, what retard would ever actually think, you know what there needs to be a sequel to a film that doesn't need a sequel, top gun? this is one of the worst ideas ever for a movie. i have lost all respect for tom cruise who is actually going to be in this movie.

lukejbarnett

For once I agree with what you just typed. Remakes suck!

they are pointless. just think of all the remakes of the past 20 years. have they been important or great films that are needed? from robocop to the wicker man, they've all been horrible movies made only to make money.

lukejbarnett