Documentary : Ghosts of Sugar Land (2019)

Ghosts of Sugar Land (2019)

@MovieManCin2 — Have you seen this?

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Re: Ghosts of Sugar Land (2019)

No I have not thanks, and I'm not sure that I want to. The comments and reviews I've seen were not good. They also said it was "slanted one way". I'm not sure which way that is, and I don't know if I want to find out.

One reviewer said something to the effect that the people had to wear masks because of how Muslims are perceived in America. This pisses me off, because no Muslims have been killed here that I know of.

Whereas 186,000 innocent people have been murdered in 31,000 separate attacks by barbaric scumbag Muslim Terrorists since 9/11.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

How Muslims are treated in America? Seems to me they're protected and given special considerations. After 9/11 we seemed to roll out the red carpet to embrace them even more. I don't understand a lot of what's going on, and I don't pretend to.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

That's what pissed me off!

It's like right after 9/11, when the lying MSM Leftist fucktards were wringing their hands worrying about possible retaliatory attacks against Muslims.

I remember thinking "What the Fuck??? Who gives a shit about Muslims right now??? Thousands of innocent civilians were just murdered, you flaming fucktards! What part of that do you not understand you flaming morons???

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.