Plays : Joke

Joke

Les Miserables surprised me and is coming to Orlando, don't have extra money, at least not now.

However, a local orchestra will do Beethoven 5, maybe less money, and I asked my dad about going to that.

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

Re: Joke

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼 (The Cat just got even weirder. See The Mandela Effect.) 😸

I can't believe my dad isn't going because he uses a walker, though I don't know why there aren't accommodations he likes, now. It's possible I mayn't have gone if it weren't for his interest and having taken Beethoven in college, as a class.

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

What is stopping from going alone?

I have to get together with him and see if there are still tickets.

Blog

You are an adult, you can go about getting tickets yourself?

He's paying with his credit card rather than giving me cash to go there and get it on the bus.

Blog

Hope you get to go.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼 (The Cat just got even weirder. See The Mandela Effect.) 😸

If there are tickets. This song was in an Anime movie I like, Journey to Fairyland, the feature song. Careful, the Sanrio in bubbles will brainwash you, and something did I'm not kidding. It seemed like an event, for some reason, when I was a kid. I lost my sense of fascination in some way and hope it was replaced with something else.

Blog

Okay then.

I would not ask your dad for too much money if I was you Christina. Afterall, money he gives you now is money taken away from what he leaves you when he dies, and you are going to need that money when the time comes to look after yourself.

Who am I kidding you will no doubt spend that money on musical instruments and finger paint.

He wants to give me $200 to get the most expensive iPod.

Blog

You dad sounds like a very sweet man

Confucius

Thanks! Yea, and he's humble, in many ways.

Blog

Yeah Im pretty sure he does not WANT to Christina.

What he does not want is to deal with the tantrums should he say no.

Yea, it has been awhile.

I told him to get a cover for his phone, and he finally dropped it and has a black iPhone 11 and wants my cover, just a different size.

Blog

I'll tantrum you in a minute, buster

Confucius

You would do no such thing young lady.

I know

Confucius

Now go make me a sandwich.

Cheddar on sourdough?

Confucius

Pop tarts.

Two smores pop tarts coming up

Confucius

I love Les Mis and the next time my parents visit I plan to take them to the London show.

Azn: SUIIT UP, YOU UGLUB POECE PF SHIRT.

That must be very nice… I bet English people like more classical music, as well. This one is rather eventful.

Blog

There’s endless musicals constantly playing in London, but Les Mis is the only musical I like.

Plus the movie has Hugh Jackman 😍. And Russell Crowe!

Wow! My Fair Lady is coming, though, here in May and don't want to miss it, though it may not hold a candle to the magic of the day.

I like the old movie, 1995, the one like an opera because there's no scenery?

I think this was published online.

A lot of music I like is Catholic hymns or those modern ones from maybe the 1970s? I don't make it to church on the bus much anymore now because of how draining it is to my health.

I also practice violin every day.

Blog

Listen to this…Hugh Jackman is extremely talented

Oh?

Blog

The last thing London needs right now is a family of Scots. There are enough stabbings in London as it is.