Humor : Why the word Honky is funny

Why the word Honky is funny

Gameboy is still a diddler

Re: Why the word Honky is funny

Funny to you but deeply offensive to us white people.

Meh.

Honky is hilarious! Too bad it never really caught on☹️

That word went out with the 70's - no one uses it anymore.

The racist slur du jour of this era is: Colonizer. At least that's the one I hear most often.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

I tend to hear "dog nuts" a lot. Could just be me though 👍

Could just be me though

Yep.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

It's "in" to be "out", Chicka ;)

I still use old school slang. Who would I be kidding if I tried to keep up? lol

Confucius

I don't use racist slang at all in my everyday life and only in extremely rare cases online when addressing someone else's ignorance.

I've been guilty of it (when going after predators) but I've stopped

Confucius

I love that skit though. It’s a classic. Pretty edgy stuff back then. Even for now in a way. And nobody called a guy a honky quite like George Jefferson back in the day.

True, and you know what? No one made a huge deal of it like they do now. They got away with using racial slurs on TV in those days and no one cared. Nowadays, every SJW on the planet would be up in arms.

Watch this video
, but skip this part to hear the full explanation: