This message has been deleted.

Re: I like this pic of me

You look like melted Ice cream.

Fucking BRUTAL!

LMAO

Every "selfie" you post looks the same. You push all your hair in front of you and hold your hair in every "pose" which is always taken from the same angle.

Why do you post so many selfies and ask people here for validation?

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

You push all your hair in front of you

Answer: she hides her double chin.

Why do you post so many selfies and ask people here for validation?

Answers: her validation is to know how her photoshop expertise turned out

__________________________________________________________________________________

In everyday life, Miley does not look anything like of what she is presented in her photos. It's all trickery with a software touch up, wigs and tones of make-up and she older than she looks too..

even with all the photoshop and other tricks, she'll always be ugly

Are you hating on me ? I’ve already explained to you I have a double chin fat face ok?

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

Post deleted

Don't put words in my mouth, Miley. I never said I was hating on you. This is how rumours start.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Post deleted

lol

Post deleted

Uh huh

Post deleted

Dang

Post deleted

I'm sorry. I don't want any trouble ok?

Then why did you
Ask me
The same question AGAIN

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

She's a bitch!

I hope you had a lovely day

are you a transvestite?

and wtf is your mouth opened like you went braindead?

I'm trying to explain to you that every selfie you post looks identical because you're in the exact same pose doing the exact same thing with your hair. You're the one posting pics wanting a reaction. Try mixing things up a bit. It seems people here have already seen what you look like, so instead of trying to hide who or how you are, maybe just try to post some normal pics. That's why I brought it up. Again. But never have I ever "hated" on you, so please stop.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

I’m a babe
It's decided then and you never need to post about again.

Fat, ugly, double-chin, and what an ugly mouth! What the fuck are you doing with it anyway? Getting ready to suck an AIDS infected dick for some jackoff to say "Yeah you have a great voice" until he cums inside?

For all those asking why she pushes her hair to cover her chest. Its because she has no chest. Smaller than an A cup, she doesn't need a bra

when did you grow a beard???

was she born a man?

everyone thinks you are ugly but I think you look like a retard

My face when someone starts bitching about double chin. Have you seen me? There's nothing wrong with having a double chin.

Blessed to the Giver
Cursed be the Thief
May fortune smile upon
the True and Liars
come to Grief

Nice pic, Mark, you're handsome

Confucius

Why, thank you.

Blessed to the Giver
Cursed be the Thief
May fortune smile upon
the True and Liars
come to Grief

Oh shut up he is not. “Handsome” means one can be member of The Backstreet Boys.

And it’s Jacky…she used the male filter.

Post deleted

👍👍👍

Truth. 👍

Plus a male filter?! Well, fuck that guy! 🖕 I tried to use a girl filter before but I'm too manly to be on the opposite gender! Hmph!

I might as well audition to be part of a drag show.

Blessed to the Giver
Cursed be the Thief
May fortune smile upon
the True and Liars
come to Grief

Jealousy and envy does not make your pimpled face healed up, make your big, round belly disappear, and find you a place outside your mother's basement, you 40 years old delusional virgin.

Wanna start this again? I will if you will.

Blessed to the Giver
Cursed be the Thief
May fortune smile upon
the True and Liars
come to Grief

Nice pic! Nothing wrong with your chin(s). jk. 😃

I'd imagine I can crack peanuts into pieces with my double chin……I think.

Blessed to the Giver
Cursed be the Thief
May fortune smile upon
the True and Liars
come to Grief

Good thing you replaced your pedo glasses with nice ones. Do you have a van, Mr. Dahmer?

Nope, a blue kia car. Great for long distance since I'm attending an university an hour away from where I live.

Though, having a van would be handy…..for your body.

Blessed to the Giver
Cursed be the Thief
May fortune smile upon
the True and Liars
come to Grief

👍👍👍

You’re too old to take selfies like this. This is what a junior high school would take.

If you had this as a selfie on Tinder, it’d be embarrassing. What people want to see at your age is pictures of you out - pics of you out hiking, pics on vacation.

Take Monicah. In her pics, she’s out somewhere. In a pretty dress. There’s something in the background that’s the purpose of the pic. Perhaps a pretty view.

You can’t get by with selfies like this anymore. It screams not attractive. Selfies are ok in certain contexts, but they cannot have extreme filters. And they cannot be close ups of only your face. You must be able to make out a background. You’re not hiding anything. You need a view.

I swear, it’s like you don’t know basic social etiquette at this stage of your life. How was life like for you in high school?

Post deleted

Get out of here, Grandma. Stop harassing people, creep!

Can I call you Jo Brand?

Post deleted

Post deleted

Who is Jo Brand?

What you do with your hair always reminds me of that scene in E.T when he uses all those plush toys to hide from Elliot’s mum.