Crime : Near Dark

Near Dark

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Re: Near Dark

This might be one of the best vampire movies I've seen. I'd forgotten about it, because it doesn't get the publicity that others get, but it was very exciting, and the acting was spot on.

Absolutely. There was suspense, crazy comedy, horror, and there were enough scenes where I didn't suspect what was really going on. It was executed brilliantly, and cleverly. I think the bar scene (and the "pitcher" part that wasn't shown) is among my favourites.

The chemistry between the actors was great. I'm not sure why it doesn't really get as much attention. It's a wonderful movie.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

I TRADED IN A LOT OF DVDS AT THE WHEREHOUSE TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE MONSTER SPECIAL EDITION DVD OF NEAR DARK BACK IN THE DAY…GREAT FILM,GREAT NOSTALGIA FOR THE TIME WHEN I WAS STILL DISCOVERING THESE GEMS.☠

β€œI do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions.”

One of the best vampire movies. I like it better than Lost Boys.

Oh, I quite enjoy it too. But,…but,… did you say, "better than Lost Boys"?

I saw this back in the day and it was an alright movie. I just don't get people's worship of it. There were a lot of great vampire ficks from the 80's.

That would be me. I rank this movie as one of the best, way, way up there towards the top. I also love it as much today as I ever did.

β–² Top