TV General : Curious Creations of Christine McConnell

Curious Creations of Christine McConnell

I'm pretty sure I posted this previously, but it must've been a tangent to something else that was being discussed within the conversation, so this may be a duplicate.

This woman is an absolute artist with her creations, and her baked goods look to perfect to eat. Perfect for this time of year since she primarily creates things like spiders, haunted houses, Ouija boards, scorpions, and anything else you can think of that would fit right into the Halloween season! I highly recommend giving this a view. The episodes are short, and everything is simply amazing. There's also a cute, though very silly, little story being told throughout.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Re: Curious Creations of Christine McConnell

I love her house lol it's wild.

I agree. I like her style.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Christine is crazy in the best possible way.

It's a shame Netflix cancelled the series.

Yeah, who wants to watch someone demonstrate something creative, fun, artistic and educational when instead we can be bombarded by "reality TV" and bachelorette shows?