Fantasy : Wristcutters: A Love Story

Wristcutters: A Love Story

@Loki - have you seen this?

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Re: Wristcutters: A Love Story

Nope!

Interesting take on the whole concept of life after death. It was a good movie. Dragged in a few places, but it was entertaining nonetheless.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

How's the love aspect of it? I get inner eyeball roll attacks with a lot of love stories.

Without giving away too much of the plot, I'll just put it simply like this:

Boy meets girl, boy loses girl. Boy finds girl again (in the afterlife) and tries to reconnect.

Did I give away too much? Meh. That's the gist of it anyway. There's a bit of a twist, but you can watch to find out what that is. I'll throw a spoiler tag over it just in case.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Haha, that's ok. Not too much of a spoiler as that's often the way of love stories (except for that last bit). Alright, I won't baulk if I see around…

As Chicka said, there's a twist to it. Actually, I think a few twists, and unusual aspects to it. It's a very artsy film and has a great cast, an incredible sound track. I loved it.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

I'll look for it. Sounds interesting.

Shannyn Sossaman ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Whatever happened to her? She would've been a good Catwoman in her prime.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane
By those who could not hear the music.

PTI, but this looks interesting, and I think I've heard of it before. I think I'll add it to my Netflix list. Thanks.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

It may come off as a rather slow burn while watching, but it's very atmospheric, and it gets pretty weird. I quite enjoyed this movie. ๐Ÿ‘

I don't mind slow burns if the payoff is good.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

That is a movie worth watching! A great take on the afterlife.
โ–ฒ Top