TV General : RuPaul's Drag Race UK

RuPaul's Drag Race UK

Anybody been watching?

It's so strange seeing them all with scouse, Yorkshire and brummy accents, and so far Ru seems to not understand any jokes about the UK (having to explain jokes about Eastenders and Kim Woodburn) and I just watched a clip of some USA queens talking about the contestant Cheryl Hole and they thought it was a play on words meaning Share my Hole, like Courtney Act.

Sum Ting Wong is my fav so far
And I wish Scardey Cat would come out the closet, he is NOT straight at all.

The one who was eliminated was probably the worst queen theyve ever had on the show 😂

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race UK

Any of them got beards Ryan?

There used to be a bunch of queens that drank in a watering hole I frequented and half were stunningly gorgeous and put all the effort in and the other half were just bearded blokes in dresses with overdone eye makeup and lipstick.

Cracking laugh the lot of them but eventually the LGBT organisers of the Pride march kicked out the bearded queens.

I stopped supporting that chapter after that. They weren't taking the piss they just had their own take on it was all.

Catty bunch LGBT organisers, catty as hell! 🙀

LOL. 🤡🌎

No beards, but one of the queens Crystal doesn't shave his body so has a hairy chest and armpits.

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Good stuff, hairy queens rep-ra-sent!

LOL. 🤡🌎

Are you familiar with Conchita? Great voice.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams
▲ Top