American Horror Story : Apocalypse

Apocalypse

Watching it now, so far, not bad,has a sense of humour about it, Joan Collins is great as well.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Apocalypse

It's on Netflix now.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Post deleted

Yeah Netflix.

Post deleted

Post deleted

If it's on Netflix, I'll watch it. I had only watched clips of Apocalypse, in bits and pieces. I know what happens and all that, having seen a few episodes but not the whole thing.

I really love AHS, and I know it lost a lot of people after the first season, but I liked them all except Roanoke and Cult. The visuals and story in Apocalypse look interesting.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Post deleted

I won't get that until next year. As it is, Apocalypse just came out yesterday on Netflix, so I'm a year behind, and am okay remaining so. lol

It's all good!

Post deleted

Evan Peters, right?

This is off topic but this still is one of my favourite pictures of him:

Post deleted

There are plenty of beautiful men who are straight. As for "pretty" how about David Bowie? He was straight and had a beautiful pretty/handsome appeal.

@NZer would never forgive me if I didn't mention the supreme beauty that is Jason Momoa!

Know who else I think has that "special something?" James McAvoy. Also Robert Downy Jr. Jude Law. Christian Bale can pull off pretty (have you ever seen Velvet Goldmine?) Ewan McGregor.

Jonathan Rhys Meyer can pull of "pretty":

I’m through the first two episodes. It’s started off really well but from what I heard it peaks in the middle like many of the recent seasons have. Love all the gay sex though 👍🏼

Post deleted

Just finished it, thought it was good right to the end, might give the new one a go now.

Post deleted

Gave up on both after about four episodes, my favourite was freak show, loved the Bowie cover, think it lost its way, hopefully back now.

Post deleted