The Watercooler : Well that was fun…

Well that was fun…

My balls are hurting like a bitch though, those harnesses are NOT comfy!!

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Re: Well that was fun…

Why are there 2 of you up there? I did paragliding in Acapulco a few times, and it was always just one person at a time. The extra weight might have added to your giblets getting a stranglehold!

Gosh, I love being female! "buzz"

PS: Hope you had lots of fun though.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

It was me and Will 😁

I've done it a few times now, once with one of the girls off the show, one time with an ex, and a time with my dad and it's never been an issue :s

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Gorgeous! You have no fear!

Confucius

The views were breathtaking 😍

- Jesus, 2019

This is literally you guys 😂

❤️

Why are you so obsessed with Ryan?

We said the exact same thing as soon as they put the harness on us 😂 our stomachs were hurting because we were laughing so hard. We were saying more Zach Galifinakis and the baby from Due Date though.

Imagine if you tried doing any activity like this 😂 you wouldn't even take flight, would end up at the bottom of the ocean like the world's heaviest anchor, and that boat would be getting pulled down under with you 😂

- Jesus, 2019

Your short pudgy baby like legs make it so much funnier 😂

❤️

I'm sure they do, but I still can't imagine anything funnier than seeing you try to do this 😂 well, except for maybe watching you try to climb a flight of stairs - that would be hysterical.

- Jesus, 2019

And you never will. Lucky for me you did and I haven’t stopped laughing since I saw this pic 😂

❤️

I'm glad it could bring you so much joy 😊❤

- Jesus, 2019

You're gathering some great memories!

And some great laughs too

❤️

Awww fat disgusting bitch is jealous again!

Lol

Kinda how I imagine it'd go down with you attached:

- Jesus, 2019

Yeahh it's been amazing - I don't wanna leave 😭

- Jesus, 2019

All those horny old women are waiting for you at the salon breh.