Crime : Trainspotting

Trainspotting

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Re: Trainspotting

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Begbie!

๐Ÿ‘

I liked this movie a lot, but the sequel was shit. The best part of it was the trailer, so I was surprised it didn't live up to that.

https://tinychat.com/room/johncassavetes

That's a FANTASTIC movie, one of my all time favorites.

YOU CAN DO IT!

It was a wonderful movie, wasn't it? Caught me totally by surprise.

I wasn't sure what to expect. Pretty potent movie.

It's interesting that a movie about such dark themes can seem so positive and joyful!

At least that's how I felt when watching it.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Well I didn't feel "joyful" at all. But I felt that it was emotional, dark, sad, gut wrenching (not to mention I had to watch it a few times because some of the accents were so thick I didn't pick up what was being said, lol)

Oh, no. You need to learn to see the positive side of things!

It's a funny movie with a lot of joy to be had.

At the very least, when you feel down in the dumps, you can watch it and think "I am better than that, also this movie is funny and joyful!".

YOU CAN DO IT!

Cool movie, there aren't enough movies where people die of exposure to cat shit.
โ–ฒ Top