Comedy : Ravenous

Ravenous

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Ravenous

You are what you eat!

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Post deleted

You're so naughty! lol

Post deleted

I was going to make the same joke, but AM beat me to it.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Love this film! I watched it quite a bit back in the day. It feels odd looking back now and seeing some of those actors in such an unconventional horror like this. Guy Pearce and Robert Carlyle really make it stand out.

Die young and save yourself

I'm on a very big Robert Carlyle kick. A great big one!

I love this movie. It is VERY different!

It gave me a bit of a Ginger Snaps vibe.

Post deleted

Yes, based on the fort comraderies and the overall tone of how everyone inside the fort aware their lives are in danger from a beast. Just different aspects of what's killing the soldiers. The atmosphere of the camp has a similar vibe.

โˆ† this.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
โ–ฒ Top