Commercials/Advertising : Cheryl's She Shed

Cheryl's She Shed

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that instead of calling State Farm, maybe Cheryl and/or her husband should, oh I don't know….perhaps…..maybe…..turn the garden hose on the fire??? She might save someone else's house from burning!

Idiot!

BTW, the husband is GREAT in this video! Very deadpan.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Re: Cheryl's She Shed

Or why not break a window to quickly create an escape route for them that isn’t by a dead end, and then stop, drop and roll? Afterwards, you dial 911, since most fires aren’t going to get fully put out by a garden hose alone, sadly. They then need to dial State Farm after the fire gets put out, lol.

Okay, I’m joking with my technicality here. Cheryl’s husband nailed the role there.

No, you call 911, and then turn the hose on it. Then you call State Farm the next day.

And yes, the husband definitely nailed it.

Yes, 911 comes first. I guess that the garden hose could at least weaken the spark of the fire in the meantime, unless it’s an electric fire.

True.

BTW, the phrase you wanted there was "stop, drop and roll."

Fixed.

I like that one too and also the "Don't mess with my discount!!!"

My auto insurance is with them. I once talked to someone who worked for another auto insurance but he used State Farm

Confucius

State Farm is the best. I have them for Home, Auto and a Liability Umbrella.
BTW, everyone should have a Liability Umbrella.

It must be because whenever I've searched for quotes I've never gotten a better one

Confucius

I always giggle at the husband's reaction about her getting a new one and the look she gives him.

He's great in this commercial!

I always giggle at the husband's reaction about her getting a new one and the look she gives him.
Me too… when she finds out it's covered and he says, "That's wonderful news" and she takes the phone away from her ear and looks at him. She knows he just thought, "She would've lost her mind if it wasn't covered."

Funniest part of the ad.

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

Why the hell would she do that? Cheryl clearly burned her own she shed down, or her husband did.

Besides, there are already firemen on the scene. Who the fuck fights a fire with a garden hose? Are you retarded? Nevermind. Answer is obvious.