Sex and Dating : Do you keep in touch with all your old flings/one-night-stands/exes?

Do you keep in touch with all your old flings/one-night-stands/exes?

Way back in time, if you had a one nighter, that was it. You two lost touch. The same is not true for 21st century social media.

I was right at that borderline. I even have my 7th grade exes added on Facebook. Old-timers like Bongo can't just request their junior high girlfriends now at over 70; too much time has passed. That would be weird.

Going back as far as a teen, pretty much every encounter I've had, whether it be teen exes, girls i've met at bars/concerts/clubs, Craigslist dates, Tinder dates, friends of friends, co-workers from teenage jobs, classmates, we have added each other on social media whether it be Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram.

And then they just stay there forever, as permanent fixtures. Even if we never talk again, they'll like a status once in a blue moon. Some of them we still talk like once a year or more.

So now I have my Snapchat and such built up with a stockpile women from 2 decades worth of history that, I theoretically never have to leave my house again, and I will always have a list of options to choose from if I wanted to hook up.

Past flings make great current flings. And women are much more inclined to hook up with you, if they have already once before in the past. And they don't have to worry about you thinking they're a slut if they sleep with you, since they've been there, done that.

It's like getting a passport: it expires after 10 years. After you hook up with someone, you have a certain amount of years to hook up with them again.

We will fight, not out of spite
For someone must stand up for what's right.

Re: Do you keep in touch with all your old flings/one-night-stands/exes?

^fucking stalker. Stop stalking women.

My block list has 89 names on it.

"It's not like that." "I know it's not how it seems." "It's not what it looks like."

blog

It says way more than you think it does, that you've never wanted to forget your old flames. It's like the epitome of a stalker. Seriously.

Jeez, you're text book, man.

I wonder why those sickos do such things to women? Low self-esteem?

My block list has 89 names on it.

They want to win. You tell them they're no good for you, you know, you want to move on because from your perspective the relationship didn't work out, but then you might as well be telling them they're a failure, and they don't want to accept that. It's pathological, man. They don't want to admit to themselves that they aren't up to the standard and then one of two things will happen. Either they'll pursue you and tell you you're wrong, or being overly critical, or whatever it is they need to say to make you reconsider and choose them, or… and they will absolutely not stop until you choose them, right, and then when you involve the authorities, or start involving others, then you're humiliating them, and it turns real nasty.

They're often just not used to rejection. Like, these people can offen be extremely outwardly attractive, and it makes it hard for them to understand why you might be repulsed by them. They're often so obsessed about superficial… let's say they don't think you can see what's inside, and so it's like you have no right to look in there and tell them that they're not attractive.

So yeah. That's a bad place to be. And it's not easy to see these people coming. It's not like you should have known. Right? You can't know, until it's too late.

No. Once I'm done, I'm done.

Only one. I hate all my exes except one I’m still on good terms with . We follow each other on social media. He lives In Los Angeles now.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

You've never even talked to a girl IRL….

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

social media is for girls like miley