Sex and Dating : Poll: Are you pansexual?

Are you pansexual?

Yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes
Undecided
0% 0 votes

Elvis didn't do no drugs!

Re: Are you pansexual?

Pansexual means you'll have sex with trannies. So yes, but it's not my preference.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

No it doesn't. Pansexuality means gender not an influential factor in one's attraction to a person.

First, no sexual orientation is an indicator you'll have sex with anyone.

Two, technically then, being gay or bi or straight means you'll have sex with trannies, since most trannies identify as male or female.

We will fight, not out of spite
For someone must stand up for what's right.

No, you can be bisexual and turned off by men with vaginas and women with penises. Pansexuality is a type of bisexuality but not all bisexuals are pansexual.

You're wrong. Pansexuals are not concerned that biological sex matches the genitals. So they hold open the option of sex with trannies. In other words they will have sex with a tranny. My explanation is perfect.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Pansexuality is a type of bisexuality but not all bisexuals are pansexual.

No it isn't. bi = 2. Pan = attraction to person where gender irrelevant. The two are completely different.

In other words, a bi person may only be attracted to men and women. A pansexual may be attracted to a person of a third gender, to which bisexuals would not be attracted.

Let's assume there are 150 genders. Bisexuals are attracted to only 2 out of that 150. Pansexuals would have open attraction to all of them.

Pansexuals are not concerned that biological sex matches the genitals. So they hold open the option of sex with trannies. In other words they will have sex with a tranny.

That part is theoretically true but it's unnecessarily specific Aristotle's syllogism.

A pansexual is open to a person who happens to be a tranny. But they're not open to dating a person because they're transgender. A pansexual person may never dating or be attracted to a trans person.

It implies that bisexuals and straights are automatically reject attraction to transgenders and that's not necessarily true. Some may be.

No, transgender advocates claim there are 50+ genders. But everyone acknowledges there are only two biological sexes, males with testes and females with ovaries. There are a small percentage of fools with both male and females genitalia. But they are all male or female to some degree. So bisexual is accurate.

Again, pansexual deals with gender which is allegedly a social construct, not biological sex.

So all pansexuals are by definition bisexual. They like both male and female genitalia and any combination of the two. Most bisexuals however prefer it be either/or, not some bizarre combination.

But you're trying to make it more complicated than necessary. A pansexual is a bisexual who will have sex with a trannie. It doesn't mean they will have sex with all trannies. Pansexual does not mean they are a superwhore with no boundaries.

I GameBoy - H. superior

No, Gameboy, that's not what pansexual means.

PE is correct in his description.

Sorry if I can't take your word for it if you don't address my argument. He is incorrect and I just explained why and no one has refuted it. Rebut my rebuttal.

I GameBoy - H. superior

PE did an excellent job explaining the difference between "pansexual" and "bisexual."

It's right there for the reading.

Lilith, you're ignoring my post. Pansexuals are a type of bisexual. All pansexuals are bisexual. But not all bisexuals are pansexuals. It's basic logic. Gender is not the same as biological sex according to the definition of fools who use words like pansexual. You haven't refuted that and neither has PE.

I GameBoy - H. superior

The difference being that someone who identifies as bisexual is making a specific choice regarding if they want to have a relationship with a man or a woman (as heterosexuals define that, cisgender).

Someone who is pansexual, they can get into a relationship without knowing or caring what the other person's gender or sex is. They would go on a date with someone without knowing, or caring, if they're male, female, trans (even those who are transitioning with SRS or without SRS). The point being none of that matters.

Yes, a pansexual can be viewed as "bisexual" as they have intimate relationships with "both sexes," but the distinction is intent and preference.

I can see a distinct difference when you take *that* into account. I understand what you're saying.

The important point I'm stressing is the difference between biological sex and gender. There are only two biological sexes. Transgender people don't even dispute that. There may be 50+ genders, but those are social constructs.

PE argued that pansexuals are not bisexual because they are attracted to some or all of the alleged 50+ genders. Apples and oranges. Gender is not the same as biological sex. Pansexuals are bisexuals.

I GameBoy - H. superior

I agree pansexuality is just a form a of bisexuality because there are only 2 biological sexes. I think the only difference is that pansexuals are also attracted to trans and intersex people along with cis gender people.

The fools just want to needlessly complicate things.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Exactly 😂

You keep bringing up biological sex being different from gender. Let's say that's true. Let's say there are only two biological sexes. But biological sex doesn't come into play here.

Bisexuals are attracted to two genders. Not two biological sexes. Two genders.

If there are 150 genders, bisexuals are attracted to 2 out of that 150. They do not necessarily have to be man and woman.

A bisexual person may only be attracted to only men and genderqueer, but not woman. Two genders.

Get it?

Biological sex does not come into play when we're defining sexual orientation. Only gender does. Sexual orientation refers to which gender one is attracted to, not which biological sex.

bisexual = 2 genders

heterosexual = 1 opposite gender identity as him/herself

homosexual = Same gender identity as himself.

pansexual = 0 genders

We're talking here about different levels of sexual preference. There is sexual orientation but there are also a myriad of fetishes as well.

It's as if you're telling me that a man who likes blonde women, or a white man with "jungle fever" who only likes black women, are on the same level as all heterosexuals or all homosexuals. No, liking blondes for sex or liking blacks for sex is not an orientation. It's a fetish.

There is a biological dichotomy to sex. Male and female are the two polar opposites. There are people with ovaries and vaginas versus people with testes and penises. Yes, there are many shades between the two. But transgender folks are always a combination of either male or female. There is no "sex" which is completely separate from male or female. There may be a third sex on a star which rotates Alpha Centauri, but on earth it's male or female or something in between.

The fools you're describing who like two genders may be "bi-genderal". But we're talking about sex. Pansexuals are bisexuals with a fetish.

I GameBoy - H. superior

No you're wrong. I know everything. About everything. Stop arguing, wrong person.

You're wrong.

Wrong!

In the emotional attraction aspect maybe

I will never know what that word means and it won't affect my life one bit.

Pansexuals are gender-blind.

Trannies are cool, if we can use PAGG as the barometer.

Eh, it really depends on a person so I'm mixed about it. Even some male trannies are gorgeous. But women with dicks? Eh, as beautiful as some are, it's not really my type. I hate being honest, but yeah.

However, they're cool people. I support them for their rights and equality rights.

Look behind you then at your crotch and document the phenomena

You seem sexy

A dick inside a dick inside a pan. Kinky, but is it sexual?

It came up on my “sexy pan” image search.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8424687@N08/

Didn't Dazed or NZer post that pic the last time this subject came up? lol

No.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

http://movie-dude.co.uk/Guy%20Standeven.htm

No im not sexually attracted to anyone or anything. I don't think it's right to have sexual feelings for someone without knowing if they would consent to you feeling that way so being asexual is just the only way to be a good person.

Professional party pooper.

Mental rape? Fool, you're weak.

I GameBoy - H. superior

I would rather be weak than a rapist. I wish I didn't even have a penis.

Professional party pooper.

Are you transsexual? How will you pee?

I GameBoy - H. superior

What exactly is mental rape? I’ve heard of mental murder before.

Fool said thinking of having sex with someone is rape.

I GameBoy - H. superior

What the fuck?! Lol.

Aw hell no!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

isn't that miley's disease?

Dane, be nice.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Oh yes i fucking am!

lesbian

Groovy. I'm 33% gay.

Lol