The Soapbox : GWNYC is saying AnnaMaria

GWNYC is saying AnnaMaria

Is a nimda sock!

Re: GWNYC is saying AnnaMaria

Socks can't escape on banana boats from cuba.

They can from Jamaica tho, praise Jesus!

Maybe you should take a nap and let someone else take over now. Go clean your basement or something, God bless!

First she was Lilith's sock. Then she was Chickaboom's sock. Fools need to make up their minds.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Doubt it. The usual suspects, G's eunuchs, also claimed AnnaMaria and Chickaboom's IP's matched. Not buying it. And Nimda is smart enough to use a VPN anyway.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Therefore, if Anna Maria isn't a sock of an existing member or a shared account, then is the poster controlling that Anna Maria account, have multiple personality disorder?

Could we really have a real life Sybil aboard?

https://filmboards.com/board/p/3262256/

It changes writing styles frequently in this thread.

Trolls like Boris, Hungry, and I….we play characters or have an established shtick. It's all fake with us.

But Anna Maria claims to be a real person not using any shticks or board personas.

Doubt it. The usual suspects, G's eunuchs, also claimed AnnaMaria and Chickaboom's IP's matched. Not buying it. And Nimda is smart enough to use a VPN anyway.

The reason we're saying these things is because of Anna Maria's writing style changes so frequently to mimic existing posters.

https://filmboards.com/board/p/3262256/

You can see visibly see the changes in Anna Maria's writing style in this thread where initially, Anna Maria was alone chatting with Lilith. The writing style changed once a troll posted in the thread. Anna Maria's style got wonky and then changed a bunch.

That's what PaGG and I noticed initially.

It's a shared account. That's been obvious for a long time.

I wonder if the real AnnaBanana, who they stole the pics from, is still holding out in Cuba?

I will journey there one day and rescue her, perhaps!

I don't see it. AnnaMaria is more a Mediterranean woman who gestures with her hands and grabs you while you she's talking to you. Lilith is emotional but reserved. Chickaboom is the black bitch this board deserves, while AnnaMaria can be like a giddy white girl. But no way control freak Nimda would play a lady.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

and that makes me giddy.

He got that part right too.

Yes, you're good at making the GoT fanboys melt down. But you have to remember they're all virgins confined to their rooms, except maybe Orson. I still think my one dimensional caricature was a good one though. I don't see Donna's point. There is no discernible change in style.

I GameBoy - H. superior

You don't ascribe gesticulations to written text. What is your problem? I think you use that Anna Maria account because it is clearly using one of the words associated specifically with you. That word is "fool".

Fool is not a pejorative. It just describes your average person strolling through life never knowing what to expect.

But it's like anything when we try to communicate here through text only. She gesticulates between the lines.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Okay whatever. I think Anna Maria is very strange. There are people going through more Hell than she does. She needs to chill out.

Does it even matter?

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Everything is relative. A wise man once said that. Or was he retarded? Some say he was both!

Me nan say the same about me from time to time. I take it as compliment, since I know the spirit of it's intent!

Does it even matter?

It does.

Why?

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I honestly don't have all day long to explain this to you. Most everyone else "gets it".

I have no doubt that plenty of people "get it". I was simply curious as to what your answer might be. If you don't care to share, then don't.
There has been speculation about Anna since day 1. Apparently, she's everybody's sock. Sarcasm here….. Why not Nimda's. After all, GWNYC knows these things.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Why not Nimda's.

Because he told me that he isn't pitting posters against each other and I believe him.

After all, GWNYC knows these things.
Not about this thing though.

Why not Nimda's.

That wasn't a serious question. I told you I was being sarcastic.

I said that Anna has been listed as so many other people's sock, so why not Nimda's sock? That is what this thread is all about, after all. Just one more person Anna Maria could possibly be. At this point, it really isn't too important, is it? Do you honestly think that her true identity is something to speculate?

At this point, just have fun with this person. I have noticed that you don't even have to say anything to her or about her. You can say anything that she doesn't like and watch her melt down before your very eyes. She just swoops right in and lets that temper fly.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I said that Anna has been listed as so many other people's sock, so why not Nimda's sock? That is what this thread is all about, after all. Just one more person Anna Maria could possibly be. At this point, it really isn't too important, is it? Do you honestly think that her true identity is something to speculate?

f|b has a really bad problem with sock accounts. This Anna Maria person is taking on the identity of various posters.

I have noticed that you don't even have to say anything to her or about her. You can say anything that she doesn't like and watch her melt down before your very eyes. She just swoops right in and lets that temper fly.

Yeah, a lot like this right?

Anna Maria is like a psycho sock puppet arbitrarily following us around the board picking fights with us.

Don't you think that a little wacky?

Since we have been over this twice, and you still do not seem to get my point, I'll just answer this.

Anna Maria is like a psycho sock puppet arbitrarily following us around the board picking fights with us.
Don't you think that a little wacky?

So sit back, watch her wind herself up, and enjoy the show. Personally, it's been getting on my last nerve, but now, I have grown accustom to it.
I think that everything here is wacky. That's what I like about this site.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Okay hang on a second. Can I tell you something?

I think you're hawt. I have a crush on you.

Dry up. I know exactly just how much you care.
Let's just keep things as they have always been.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Anyway you're married. Bye

Awwww. Don't say Bye. It sounds so final. Just say, "Until we meet again".

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Like in a private chat?

Not really. I'm assuming you want to discuss Anna Maria.
When I talk about someone behind their back, I like it out there for everyone to see.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Well he did make a theme just for her

That was nice of him. I might use it one day.

It's too dark for me, I can't see my screen properly.
I'm using Rainbow Fairy at the moment.

Oh that Rainbow Fairy! lol..nimda once told Crystal that he made that theme for me. Crystal seemed dismayed knowing that I got honored with a fairy theme! After we got into an argument, he stripped the honor from me. lmfao! nimda is a goober…

Really, I didn't know that. Maybe nimda uses themes and coloured fonts to manipulate female posters? I think awarding Anna the theme was definitely a move meant to cause disquiet, he's a wily fox for sure!

nimda and I discussed that. I believe him when he says that he's not trying to provoke feuds between the posters. I think he just wanted to do something nice for Anna Maria. Something that we all could enjoy. It's like making the best of a bad situation. Turning the bad into something good…you know, similar to when Jesus turned water into wine.

Hmmm I'm not sure, he did say it was a reward for her being the Troll Slayer!

Yeah, so a lot is said in private behind the scenes.

Okay, nice chat with you Dazed. I know that was hard for you to be pleasant. I really appreciated it.

Post deleted

What, you don't believe me? You don't think nimda and I discuss things that happen on the board in private with each other ?

Post deleted

GWNYC and Got fags open your mouth ,I need to shit in it 💩💩💩

Just do what you dad do, shit yourself and wait someone to clean it up for you, God bless!