Crime : Domino

Domino

This was a great movie. Great cast, great acting, and based on a true story. They even show the real Domino at the end.

I also heard they're doing a remake?

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Re: Domino

It was over the top fun but most of it was b.s. If they do a remake they need to do a more true story. If I am remembering right Domino passed away.

Yes, she did.

I really loved the movie. Like with any other "story inspired by real events," there will always be theatrical license to make it a more interesting movie.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

The last time Mickey Rourke looked some what normal lol

There are times when he's looked pretty good, all things considered, but I do think so much relies on the magic of Hollywood and heavy makeup and such.

He's still a very good actor. Too bad that he chose to opt for trying his hand at boxing for too long.

I will forever remember him in nine and a half weeks 😍

Well that goes without saying! That scene. The whole movie, but totally that scene! It's all about.……that scene! To be honest, I never remembered any other movie that was that erotic, between the dance and especially the food. I think that set the bar, and set it so high, it'll never be equaled, never surpassed.

Mmmm, that scene!

*sigh* I just want a man who will look at me like he did Kim when they were standing in the rain.

Oh yes, the rain! Mm-hmm!

They had genuine chemistry too.

lol one of theses days we need to do a thread on that movie

Definitely. I think it's one of the most perfect movies out there. It was so captivating. We certainly do bring it up a lot, lol

Tell your friend tina…she's a whoreπŸ˜‚

I wasn't really here. It was all in your head!

Oh shit…you don't suppose Lilith actually has a friend named Tina do you?πŸ˜•

I wasn't really here. It was all in your head!

I think I started a topic about Domino already but yours is fine I guess.

Love Kiera Knightly.
Loved her and those nunchucks. She could play almost any character.

Hate there's going to be a remake. I'm fucking sick of other actors copying other actor's iconic roles.

It looks as though they just stole the title. Movie is totally different.

Oh yea, totally different movie, to be sure. That was a great trailer, and the music was awesome!

That can make things confusing when movies have the same names but are totally not related.

Keira was surprisingly good in this. I don't like her when she plays vapid little ingenues.

I definitely agree. I started comparing her to Natalie Portman because of Star Wars, but Portman has zero range, and is as stiff as wood.

I like Knightly and have grown to like her more. She also takes more chances. I loved her in Domino and she pulled off the primal crazy in her job and I bought it.

She's definitely matured as an actress.

I’ve never been a fan of Tony Scott and for me his style got in the way of the story.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8424687@N08/

Lol ,that movie sucked.

Santas Swollen Red Sack Is a Bursting With Gifts
β–² Top