The Soapbox : Donna, you are no longer relevant here

Donna, you are no longer relevant here

Just walk away now and we'll all pretend you left with your dignity intact, ok? Does that sound good? That sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me!

You can go now.

Re: Donna, you are no longer relevant here

Cowardly sock say what? Donna is upfront and when she wants to say something she stands behind it. Who are you coward? 'Cause Donna ain't going nowhere.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Why does Donna get a free pass. Ain't she the one who insulted you numerous times in the past?

She's not getting a free pass. Yeah, I've fought with Donna. But posters here are free to argue with Admins.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Yeah right. You banned them on the spot.

Bullshit. She was never banned for arguing with an Admin or a mod.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Right, that's never happened here.

Dude, were not fools. You banned only the people that you don't like personally. Donna gets a free pass whenever she is disrespectful or insults everybody.

Another new account. I've already messed up and responded to too many new accounts already. I'll say this and be done with you until you've been here for about a month.

I don't get free passes! I've been banned a dozen of times for various reasons.

I'm Monty.

Tell me, how does it feel to be the dumbest member of Filmboards and to always be out of the loop about, oh say, everything?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I don't believe Donna is a true christian.

I'm sure a lot of true christians practice voodoo and witchcraft like Donna does, let's not rush to judge her too harshly without knowing all the facts.

I seen the Christian's Donna types before. They throw you Bible scriptures in your face, but they are the ones who are not applying it in real life.

Post deleted

Didn’t you call her out yesterday?

As if it’s a wonder why you have her attention.

It’s just like ITTY used to do, call out a bunch of people likely to bully him and then play victim.

why are you taking up for someone so vile?

Doesn't he take up for you too?

Post deleted

So you're saying none of the people who you butt in to "save" from other people can take up for themselves and are so weak they need your help?

Post deleted

Do not try to deflect.

You mean don't do what you… literally just did?

Post deleted

How is telling Lilith to go fetch some information considered abuse? lol

The staff handles more abuse than Lilith has ever gotten from anyone. Get a freaking life. Bottom line is that ANYONE–MALE OR FEMALE– is going to get pissed off when they see someone coming on to the person they are romantically involved with. Lilith knew exactly what she was doing!!

He does, nimda does, Chickaboom does…

She's been steadily talking crap about me since she arrived. I read the board. I read what she's been saying about me, I just don't respond to most of what she's saying because I am not spending hours arguing with her. She just doesn't know when to stop arguing. Even professional fights last an hour at the most. That crazy bitch Anna Maria is a masochist who'll take a daily beating all day long while nimda reads and laughs. Then he awards her emotional tirades with themes while decent posters are ignored like NZer, May, Panther and Lilith (yes Lilith is a decent poster even though now Lilith attracts all the weirdos).

Word! Stand strong and proud, my beautiful black sister!

Anna actually brings value to the board with good threads. You don’t 😏

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Aren't you the lunatic who made a big deal about being on an imaginary all girls high school baseball team then had a huge meltdown when called out on it and cried to nimda to get rid of the thread that everyone else was having such a hilarious time enjoying?

Yeah, your opinion isn't worth much.

Still making shit up I see. And still haven’t provided evidence of it not existing or when or where I went to HS.

You’re not doing too good today.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Still making shit up I see.

And still haven’t provided evidence of it not existing or when or where I went to HS.

You’re not doing too good today.

Strike three!

I do good every day. Unlike you, I don't live in retardo fantasy land where all the rides are free and autismos believe the burden of proof lies with the ones not making a ridiculous claim.

You're outta here!

That’s not how burden of proof works . People are not obligated to doxx themselves to prove anything to you nor do they have to post verification of everything they say. You shouting “Liar” are the claimant, not the person you’re accusing.

But continue your pseudo-intellectual tirade.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Do your parents still support you? I can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to hire a complete retard like you, so the answer must be yes.

Post deleted

He’s now blocked so he’s wasting his time typing anything , haha.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Post deleted

Yeah she better ignore him cause he’s totally pwning that bitch.

❤️

You mean the one who tried who tried to save you when you were getting “pwned” by yours truly?

I’m glad you have a safe space on the internet where your delusions can exist.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Cutie pie troll wants some attention, i see. Here you go, sweet lips, an athletic gato

Confucius

hush child.

Confucius

She's not always the sweetest person on earth but neither are you. She argues. You argue. Are you telling me you think Donna should be banned for arguing?

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

Who did she go after last night?

Post deleted

You're definitely crazy!

She has nothing better to do with her time here other than fighting all damn day long. Why don't she make some posts about movies or tv shows, political, philosophical threads?

You can't keep your fucking mouth shut about me or my friends, or other posters you've labeled as trolls. I blocked you and you're still talking shit. You become butthurt over the pettiest things. You cannot stop people from being mean to each other. You're delusional. Let the staff handle trolls and board feuds.

So, let's see what you got. You've said that trolls fight in groups and you're a troll slayer. nimda wants to see fireworks…

how many trolls can you take on at once, Miss Troll Slayer? lol

@Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson

@Ajgoodfellow

@PAGGsDayDream

@Bongo

I also saw the cunt mention me several times the minute Ryan made a thread.

It’s as if the pathetic bitch is trying to summon us. That’s how obsessed she is with us and with drama.

❤️

I didn't go after that poster. Going after a poster is when you're constantly picking on them for whatever reason. Usually, the result is a board feud where multiple posters start taking sides.

Or when they get so mad they start following you around from thread to thread attacking every post like some butthurt moron, like annie marie spends her entire day doing to contless people here.

Post deleted