Blues, Jazz & Soul : Danielle Brooks - Black Woman

Danielle Brooks - Black Woman

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Danielle Brooks - Black Woman

Thank you for such a poignant reply, Anna. Beauty does come in all shades, it's too bad some people don't realize that.

I'm not sure if you watch the show, but you might recognize her as Taystee on Orange is the New Black.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

I think you'll enjoy it. Just think of it as Claws behind bars. Lol

Speaking of Claws, did you see what happened to Arlene? I hope Desna is just running through possible scenarios in her mind and what happened Sunday didn't actually take place!

Post deleted

Just when you think that things couldn't get any crazier on that show, the plot thickens!

Post deleted

LOL! He gave him an ultimatum Sunday. I wonder if Uncle Daddy will take it? And someone needs to slap some sense into Dean. He's being silly.

Post deleted

Ikr?? Do you think Jen will rekindle things with her ex?

Post deleted

Not sure if she will now, because of his connection with Jen. Virginia seems put off by that, but I guess we'll find out what happens soon enough. Lol

Beautiful

Confucius

Even if the lyrics to that song may seem depressingly deep on the outside, the meaning behind it is beautiful on the inside, and it was well-composed with every word being as sedimental and precise as possible. Beauty doesn’t have a distinct size or color to it. Thanks for sharing that song, Chicka.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Brilliantly stated, Russell. Thank you!

You’re welcome, and thank you. By the way, I sent you a private message.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Just responded back!